How old is the oldest person here?

Diane

Didnt we have a woman in her mid 50's a while back, who was just diagnosed? Or am i mistaken? OK .... whoever is the oldest please stand up !! I do remember hearing about a man who was 79 or something to that effect ,but he wasnt a member on this board.

Diane

Didnt we have a woman in her mid 50's a while back, who was just diagnosed? Or am i mistaken? OK .... whoever is the oldest please stand up !! I do remember hearing about a man who was 79 or something to that effect ,but he wasnt a member on this board.

Diane

relat

79? its a great age!But even people without cf dont live until 79 nowdays.It is the quality that counts more...But years are not ever enough for none...

relat

relat

79? its a great age!But even people without cf dont live until 79 nowdays.It is the quality that counts more...But years are not ever enough for none...

relat

relat

relat

PeterC

I turned 58 this past September! A very bumpy ride at times but I am still here!

Life continues to be good and challenging!!

PeterC 58/cf

PeterC

I turned 58 this past September! A very bumpy ride at times but I am still here!

Life continues to be good and challenging!!

PeterC 58/cf