How old is the oldest person here?

Jacklawrence

<em><strong>hello every body my name is jack im 12 years old and i have cf ive got an older brother who is 14 and also has cf and i have had pancriatitus witch means my pancrius that shouldnt work actually does but it was very painfull and i had to get tube fed because i was sick every time i ate and i was very dehidrated but now im fine now i will get to the point of i no someone who has cf and is still living shes 86 years old thank you hope all you people with cf can do this i hope</strong></em>

Jacklawrence

<em><strong>hello every body my name is jack im 12 years old and i have cf ive got an older brother who is 14 and also has cf and i have had pancriatitus witch means my pancrius that shouldnt work actually does but it was very painfull and i had to get tube fed because i was sick every time i ate and i was very dehidrated but now im fine now i will get to the point of i no someone who has cf and is still living shes 86 years old thank you hope all you people with cf can do this i hope</strong></em>

Jacklawrence

<p><em><strong>hello every body my name is jack im 12 years old and i have cf ive got an older brother who is 14 and also has cf and i have had pancriatitus witch means my pancrius that shouldnt work actually does but it was very painfull and i had to get tube fed because i was sick every time i ate and i was very dehidrated but now im fine now i will get to the point of i no someone who has cf and is still living shes 86 years old thank you hope all you people with cf can do this i hope</strong></em>

Jacklawrence

Jacklawrence

Jacklawrence

<p><em><strong>hello every body my name is jack im 12 years old and i have cf ive got an older brother who is 14 and also has cf and i have had pancriatitus witch means my pancrius that shouldnt work actually does but it was very painfull and i had to get tube fed because i was sick every time i ate and i was very dehidrated but now im fine now i will get to the point of i no someone who has cf and is still living shes 86 years old thank you hope all you people with cf can do this i hope</strong></em>