How old was u wen u was diagnosed?

JORDYSMOM

I can relate to Maddi & Robert. My son was dx at 15 and only by chance. He was scheduled to have an 8 hour spine surgery to correct Sherman's Kyphosis (he was hunching over) and since we had been told he had asthma etc just like Robert, the surgeon wanted him to see a pulmonologist before the surgery.

It turns out that this particular pulm is one of the leading CF docs in our area and he immediately did sweats and genetic tests. Jordan's CF has been mild, but has gotten worse as he ages. He is now almost 17. The diagnosis certainly explained a lot of things we have gone thru over the years.

Note: Billie, I'm sure you were a beautiful baby in your mom's eyes.

SORRY-I WAS IMPATIENT AND HIT THE CLICKER TWICE!! LOL

JORDYSMOM

I can relate to Maddi & Robert. My son was dx at 15 and only by chance. He was scheduled to have an 8 hour spine surgery to correct Sherman's Kyphosis (he was hunching over) and since we had been told he had asthma etc just like Robert, the surgeon wanted him to see a pulmonologist before the surgery.

It turns out that this particular pulm is one of the leading CF docs in our area and he immediately did sweats and genetic tests. Jordan's CF has been mild, but has gotten worse as he ages. He is now almost 17. The diagnosis certainly explained a lot of things we have gone thru over the years.

Note: Billie, I'm sure you were a beautiful baby in your mom's eyes.

SORRY-I WAS IMPATIENT AND HIT THE CLICKER TWICE!! LOL

JENNYLEE202020

hi im a younger mother and my son who is 8 months has cf. i havent gottan the chance to talk to any younger people with it. can you help me with things like does it get harder as you get older, are their things i should keep him away from, i dont want to shelter him when he gets older but i know its going to be hard. please let me know it would be so helpful hearing from someone with cf.

thank you

god bless

jenny

JENNYLEE202020

hi im a younger mother and my son who is 8 months has cf. i havent gottan the chance to talk to any younger people with it. can you help me with things like does it get harder as you get older, are their things i should keep him away from, i dont want to shelter him when he gets older but i know its going to be hard. please let me know it would be so helpful hearing from someone with cf.

thank you

god bless

jenny

JENNYLEE202020

thank you

god bless

jenny

JENNYLEE202020

thank you

god bless

jenny

JENNYLEE202020

thank you

god bless

jenny

JENNYLEE202020

thank you

god bless

jenny

JENNYLEE202020

thank you

god bless

jenny

JENNYLEE202020

thank you

god bless

jenny

JENNYLEE202020

thank you

god bless

jenny

JENNYLEE202020

thank you

god bless

jenny

JENNYLEE202020

thank you

god bless

jenny

JENNYLEE202020

thank you

god bless

jenny