How old was u wen u was diagnosed?

minichic

i was having lots of ear infections and they put ear tubes in and that did'nt work so they did a cf test and i was diognosed at 14 months

minichic

i was having lots of ear infections and they put ear tubes in and that did'nt work so they did a cf test and i was diognosed at 14 months

minichic

minichic

minichic

minichic

minichic

minichic

minichic

minichic

LenaLina

I was diagnosed when I was one. They thought I'd die in elementary school, But I just turned 16 & I'm feeling pretty darn good. HAH! to life expectancies!

LenaLina

I was diagnosed when I was one. They thought I'd die in elementary school, But I just turned 16 & I'm feeling pretty darn good. HAH! to life expectancies!

LenaLina

LenaLina

LenaLina

LenaLina