How old was your child when they got the Vest?

M

Mommafirst

My daughter started at 14 months old. BUT we were hospitalized before that and the RT brought us a disposable infant vest. It was basically just a wrap around the trunk/chest, it didn't go over the shoulders. It totally inflated. The RT said that they could use it on infants (I don't know about 6 weeks old though).

I would be concerned using it on a newborn who didn't have good neck support, the constant jarring could beget shaken baby syndrome. I'd think anyway.

M

Mommafirst

My daughter started at 14 months old. BUT we were hospitalized before that and the RT brought us a disposable infant vest. It was basically just a wrap around the trunk/chest, it didn't go over the shoulders. It totally inflated. The RT said that they could use it on infants (I don't know about 6 weeks old though).

I would be concerned using it on a newborn who didn't have good neck support, the constant jarring could beget shaken baby syndrome. I'd think anyway.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />I would be concerned using it on a newborn who didn't have good neck support, the constant jarring could beget shaken baby syndrome. I'd think anyway.

PlumPerfect

I was at our clinic today for Brandon and we were talking about the cpt treatment being upped to 4x a day, because of a cough.. The nurse asked if he enjoyed them and I told her how much he hated them and she said that they make vest as little as 13 inches now and as soon as he can measure into that he can get one.

PlumPerfect

I was at our clinic today for Brandon and we were talking about the cpt treatment being upped to 4x a day, because of a cough.. The nurse asked if he enjoyed them and I told her how much he hated them and she said that they make vest as little as 13 inches now and as soon as he can measure into that he can get one.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect