How Were You Diagnosed

robert321

well i was diagnosed at 14 with a sweat test
I always had the symptoms of cf but was just misdiagnosed till i was 14 when i really started getting sick and my lung function got way down. my dr said that i only had bad asthma and allergies, finally he refered me to a pulmonologist who found the cf in about 10 minutes and here i am

robert321

I always had the symptoms of cf but was just misdiagnosed till i was 14 when i really started getting sick and my lung function got way down. my dr said that i only had bad asthma and allergies, finally he refered me to a pulmonologist who found the cf in about 10 minutes and here i am

robert321

robert321

robert321

Alyssa

Genetic testing on both my kids in their teen years - see my blog for full details.

My daughter was misdiagnosed at 5 years old because she has a normal sweat test number.

Alyssa

Genetic testing on both my kids in their teen years - see my blog for full details.

My daughter was misdiagnosed at 5 years old because she has a normal sweat test number.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa