HTS

justdance

Wondering if anyone can tell me if it is safe to use the same neb cup for tobi after using it for HTS about 20-30 minutes before. I use the Pari LC plus and normally will rinse the cup with some 0.9% saline before popping in the tobi.

It occurred to me that the high salt concentration in the HTS may interfere with the tobi?

justdance

Wondering if anyone can tell me if it is safe to use the same neb cup for tobi after using it for HTS about 20-30 minutes before. I use the Pari LC plus and normally will rinse the cup with some 0.9% saline before popping in the tobi.

It occurred to me that the high salt concentration in the HTS may interfere with the tobi?

justdance

justdance

justdance

<br />
<br />It occurred to me that the high salt concentration in the HTS may interfere with the tobi?

bkc3

tobi residue shouldn't affect the HTS, but the HTS can affect the TOBI. Our clinic says clean neb always for tobi.

bkc3

tobi residue shouldn't affect the HTS, but the HTS can affect the TOBI. Our clinic says clean neb always for tobi.

bkc3

bkc3

bkc3