HTS

M

marcijo

Thanks Tonya! I just started with 3 neb cups and I think I will do that as well!
Also-I think it was about time I changed my pulmozyme neb cup-it was taking me about 10-12 minutes for the pulmozyme which I thought was a bit long! I got a new neb cup and it now takes 4 minutes! I think I will shoot for changing mine every 3 months.

M

marcijo

Thanks Tonya! I just started with 3 neb cups and I think I will do that as well!
Also-I think it was about time I changed my pulmozyme neb cup-it was taking me about 10-12 minutes for the pulmozyme which I thought was a bit long! I got a new neb cup and it now takes 4 minutes! I think I will shoot for changing mine every 3 months.

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

<br />Also-I think it was about time I changed my pulmozyme neb cup-it was taking me about 10-12 minutes for the pulmozyme which I thought was a bit long! I got a new neb cup and it now takes 4 minutes! I think I will shoot for changing mine every 3 months.

justdance

Thanks everyone, invaluable advice as always! I will start using seperate cups pronto, just to be safe.

Is it ok to boil in tap water? I know distilled/ purified is best but I find it very difficult to come by.

justdance

Thanks everyone, invaluable advice as always! I will start using seperate cups pronto, just to be safe.

Is it ok to boil in tap water? I know distilled/ purified is best but I find it very difficult to come by.

justdance

justdance

justdance

<br />
<br />Is it ok to boil in tap water? I know distilled/ purified is best but I find it very difficult to come by.