Hyperactivity with CF Kids..anyone have this with their kids?

MOME2RT

Reeces' doc switched him from albeutrol to xopenex because his HR was always high & he was kinda hyper. Although its hard to tell when hes in the big house if its just him or cabin fever...but im sure its just being locked up in here for 9 days!!!

MOME2RT

Reeces' doc switched him from albeutrol to xopenex because his HR was always high & he was kinda hyper. Although its hard to tell when hes in the big house if its just him or cabin fever...but im sure its just being locked up in here for 9 days!!!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

V

valigirl21

Leah O. my son's neuro switched him from Albuterol to Xopenex b/c he says that the molecules in the Albuterol sulfate form of the drug cross the blood/brain barrier and cause chemical reactons in the brain manifesting as hyperactivity, mood swings, psychosis, etc. Don't beleive what that doc said about it not being the meds. Steroids especially will make lots of people crazy!

V

valigirl21

Leah O. my son's neuro switched him from Albuterol to Xopenex b/c he says that the molecules in the Albuterol sulfate form of the drug cross the blood/brain barrier and cause chemical reactons in the brain manifesting as hyperactivity, mood swings, psychosis, etc. Don't beleive what that doc said about it not being the meds. Steroids especially will make lots of people crazy!

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

S

sdelorenzo

My daughter seems to have lots of problems concentrating. Both of my kids as well as nephew are hyper. They all have cf.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 7 and Jack, 5 both with cf, Grant, 3 months without cf

S

sdelorenzo

My daughter seems to have lots of problems concentrating. Both of my kids as well as nephew are hyper. They all have cf.

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 7 and Jack, 5 both with cf, Grant, 3 months without cf

pnhuffman

Austins CF doc switched him years ago from Albuterol to Xopenex. Because of hyperactivity.

But it seems alot of times at the clinic visit he brings up questions wether he has ADHD. I had him tested but they said he didn't have it at that time. Mainly from the teacher he had said that he was fine in her class.

I still think he has ADHD at times. He can just go and go and he never shuts up.

pnhuffman

Austins CF doc switched him years ago from Albuterol to Xopenex. Because of hyperactivity.

But it seems alot of times at the clinic visit he brings up questions wether he has ADHD. I had him tested but they said he didn't have it at that time. Mainly from the teacher he had said that he was fine in her class.

I still think he has ADHD at times. He can just go and go and he never shuts up.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

<br />
<br />But it seems alot of times at the clinic visit he brings up questions wether he has ADHD. I had him tested but they said he didn't have it at that time. Mainly from the teacher he had said that he was fine in her class.
<br />
<br />I still think he has ADHD at times. He can just go and go and he never shuts up.