I hate to even ask this...

JORDYSMOM

My hubby, myself, Bronson & Jordan are all organ donors. Here in Oklahoma, families cannot override one's choice to be a donor. If it's on your DL, you are a donor, and doctors don't need concent from anyone else.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

My hubby, myself, Bronson & Jordan are all organ donors. Here in Oklahoma, families cannot override one's choice to be a donor. If it's on your DL, you are a donor, and doctors don't need concent from anyone else.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

Buckeye

If you're unsure of your state's rules regarding organ donations you can go to this website and do #1 under Get Started and link to your state's policy. <b><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.organdonor.gov/donor/index.htm">Organ Donation Site</a></b>

Buckeye

If you're unsure of your state's rules regarding organ donations you can go to this website and do #1 under Get Started and link to your state's policy. <b><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.organdonor.gov/donor/index.htm">Organ Donation Site</a></b>

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

DeathToCF

Every State is different but it is important for people to check it out. Everyone I know is now a donor. I spoke at college, church, community events, etc. to educate people on becoming an organ donor.
My son had Cf and died from it yet he was still a donor. They were able to take many parts and still have an open casket. I gave everything they wanted, even for research and medical students to practice with. It was what he wanted.
It was difficult to get through the intake after he died, but well worth it. I'm glad I was prepared! I still receive wonderful letters from the organization who got his parts, I have a beautiful one framed with his things. It really helped me to know that at least pieces of him lived on to help others in many different areas.
It IS worth it, please ... please look into it. Facts only,don't let fear or lies guide you.
If anyone needs or wants more information, you may contact me personally, (something I never do on line) but this is important for people to know the truth.
jessdjonne@yahoo.com (put a relevant topic in the subject line so i'll open it) Goodluck to you all and may God bless each and every one of you who is going through this...

DeathToCF

Every State is different but it is important for people to check it out. Everyone I know is now a donor. I spoke at college, church, community events, etc. to educate people on becoming an organ donor.
My son had Cf and died from it yet he was still a donor. They were able to take many parts and still have an open casket. I gave everything they wanted, even for research and medical students to practice with. It was what he wanted.
It was difficult to get through the intake after he died, but well worth it. I'm glad I was prepared! I still receive wonderful letters from the organization who got his parts, I have a beautiful one framed with his things. It really helped me to know that at least pieces of him lived on to help others in many different areas.
It IS worth it, please ... please look into it. Facts only,don't let fear or lies guide you.
If anyone needs or wants more information, you may contact me personally, (something I never do on line) but this is important for people to know the truth.
jessdjonne@yahoo.com (put a relevant topic in the subject line so i'll open it) Goodluck to you all and may God bless each and every one of you who is going through this...

DeathToCF

DeathToCF

DeathToCF

<br />My son had Cf and died from it yet he was still a donor. They were able to take many parts and still have an open casket. I gave everything they wanted, even for research and medical students to practice with. It was what he wanted.
<br />It was difficult to get through the intake after he died, but well worth it. I'm glad I was prepared! I still receive wonderful letters from the organization who got his parts, I have a beautiful one framed with his things. It really helped me to know that at least pieces of him lived on to help others in many different areas.
<br />It IS worth it, please ... please look into it. Facts only,don't let fear or lies guide you.
<br />If anyone needs or wants more information, you may contact me personally, (something I never do on line) but this is important for people to know the truth.
<br />jessdjonne@yahoo.com (put a relevant topic in the subject line so i'll open it) Goodluck to you all and may God bless each and every one of you who is going through this...