I just want everyone to make the best informed decision possible

clairebells

Sean, Chrissy was taking OO gel caps (1-2 daily; she's 37lbs) for nearly a month with no benefit.....how would taking the drops under the tongue be any more beneficial?

Jenny

Tom

Jenny,

We use inhaled and oral GSH with my son (20 months). It has been great for him. Just as PeterC said, I would contact Dr Bishop. I had posted his email address in another thread, however, he might not be checking that one since Sean did not get a reply. He generally replies very quickly. You should also contact Valerie Hudson. She has a yahoo group called wlgroup2 groups.yahoo.com <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/wlgroup2/">http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/wlgroup2/</a> You have to join the group to post questions. Valerie is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Just to give you an idea of how GSH has helped her sons... He oldest with CF frequently cultured Staph and H. Influenzae just like your daughter. Her son was put on inhaled and oral GSH and over time he only cultured normal flora. He was not on antibiotics. Of course, everyone responds differently. Many people have also been able to alleviate their digestive problems.

Also read the stories at this link <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://members5.boardhost.com/CFGSHStories/
">http://members5.boardhost.com/CFGSHStories/
</a>
Tom

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>clairebells</b></i>

Sean, Chrissy was taking OO gel caps (1-2 daily; she's 37lbs) for nearly a month with no benefit.....how would taking the drops under the tongue be any more beneficial?

Jenny</end quote></div>

One goes immediately to the GI tract, one goes to the blood stream first, and then the secondary is the GI tract. She is so very small, and has a ton of bugs in her system. I would try the facial sauna inhalation technique, if it were my child. Before I looked into how things are, and if she is going down hill or not, and then possibly moving towards nebulised water soluble OO. I'm not saying she will gain anything with what I am doing, i'm saying..."If conventional care isn't helping her, and she is degrading, it doesn't hurt to try"...I dunno, that's my advice.

kayleesgrandma

This was one of the things that first attracted me to SD--besides his wicked sense of humor--his research into OO. I am interested in the alternative medicine therapies. Kaylee was only 3, so I can't try these methods yet, but intend to when she is a little older.

Thanks for bringing this back to our attention--there are newbies here who might be interested!

And SD,thanks for all the work you have done with OO. How is it working for you now--we need an upsdate.

kayleesgrandma

This was one of the things that first attracted me to SD--besides his wicked sense of humor--his research into OO. I am interested in the alternative medicine therapies. Kaylee was only 3, so I can't try these methods yet, but intend to when she is a little older.

Thanks for bringing this back to our attention--there are newbies here who might be interested!

And SD,thanks for all the work you have done with OO. How is it working for you now--we need an upsdate.

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>catboogie</b></i>

it's great to hear this from an authoritative source. thanks for posting!</end quote></div>

What's the "authoritative source"? And also, why the VERY old bump? And which are you regarding as the "authoritative source"? Just to affirm, the original poster posted an opinion from (if I remember right) a pharmacist. Never did I say "Hey this stuff will surely cure you of your CF/All your ills". I said "This really helped for me, here is the reams upon reams of data on this substance, and it has actually been used in trials for other problems, please do your own research" (I have said that so many times online, I should have carpal tunnel by now).

I will wait to hear more from catboogie before I draw a conclusion. But I will add this: Since where I was before OO (in it's 3 different forms that I took it in), I went from deaths door, to amazingly full of life, to my back infections/gout are gone, to saying "Well I have had some chest pains after over a year of inhaling the stuff...I still feel great, but let's use a sublingual maintenance level of the stuff"...

I went a bit without doing OO at all, and quite a few problematic symptoms came back. I started back up on it, not inhaling the water soluble OO, but the regular stuff under the tongue, on at least a sporadic basis, and it has kept my ills from propogating...

I will wait for catboogie to elaborate further on who he/she felt was "an authoritative source" before I respond further from my perspective (hold judgment). But if it's going where I think it's going, judging by the content of the original post and her response...I will bet right now, real life money, a modest amount to show I have more true data to prove that this substance is more beneficial, that you could ever have to prove it is harmful...Willing to take my bet?

Faust

it's great to hear this from an authoritative source. thanks for posting!</end quote></div>

What's the "authoritative source"? And also, why the VERY old bump? And which are you regarding as the "authoritative source"? Just to affirm, the original poster posted an opinion from (if I remember right) a pharmacist. Never did I say "Hey this stuff will surely cure you of your CF/All your ills". I said "This really helped for me, here is the reams upon reams of data on this substance, and it has actually been used in trials for other problems, please do your own research" (I have said that so many times online, I should have carpal tunnel by now).

I will wait to hear more from catboogie before I draw a conclusion. But I will add this: Since where I was before OO (in it's 3 different forms that I took it in), I went from deaths door, to amazingly full of life, to my back infections/gout are gone, to saying "Well I have had some chest pains after over a year of inhaling the stuff...I still feel great, but let's use a sublingual maintenance level of the stuff"...

I went a bit without doing OO at all, and quite a few problematic symptoms came back. I started back up on it, not inhaling the water soluble OO, but the regular stuff under the tongue, on at least a sporadic basis, and it has kept my ills from propogating...

I will wait for catboogie to elaborate further on who he/she felt was "an authoritative source" before I respond further from my perspective (hold judgment). But if it's going where I think it's going, judging by the content of the original post and her response...I will bet right now, real life money, a modest amount to show I have more true data to prove that this substance is more beneficial, that you could ever have to prove it is harmful...Willing to take my bet?

Faust

Faust

it's great to hear this from an authoritative source. thanks for posting!</end quote>

Faust

it's great to hear this from an authoritative source. thanks for posting!</end quote>