I spend so much time...

kmaried

bkc3 -- Just to let you know, I've heard the reason they don't use inverted positions during cpt anymore is that they promote acid reflux. That can irritate the lungs, causing even more inflammation and do more harm than good...

kmaried

bkc3 -- Just to let you know, I've heard the reason they don't use inverted positions during cpt anymore is that they promote acid reflux. That can irritate the lungs, causing even more inflammation and do more harm than good...

kmaried

kmaried

kmaried

crystalina0814

I have been doing my vest at the same time as my albuterol and pulmozyne now for a few days- I think it has helped clear me out more to prepare my lungs for the TOBI! Thanks for all of the wonderful advice and tips guys!

crystalina0814

I have been doing my vest at the same time as my albuterol and pulmozyne now for a few days- I think it has helped clear me out more to prepare my lungs for the TOBI! Thanks for all of the wonderful advice and tips guys!

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

Hughett

We do neb treatments for our son while he does the vest treatments. I am in my final year to become an RT and as part of this I did a research study that hit on this very topic. I have submitted it to the Respiratory Care Journal and hopefully it will be published *crosses fingers*. If it gets accepted than I will post something on it here for everyone. As I was saying before about my son, time wise it helps to get it all done. We are lucky though. We only have to do the HyperTonic. So we can't complain.

Hughett

We do neb treatments for our son while he does the vest treatments. I am in my final year to become an RT and as part of this I did a research study that hit on this very topic. I have submitted it to the Respiratory Care Journal and hopefully it will be published *crosses fingers*. If it gets accepted than I will post something on it here for everyone. As I was saying before about my son, time wise it helps to get it all done. We are lucky though. We only have to do the HyperTonic. So we can't complain.

Hughett

Hughett

Hughett