I want to start getting fit

silk5197

I guess everyone has different abilities as far as lung function but when i was in hs i played football and was all conference my junior and senior years-consult your doctors and like nike says JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe in yourself and see how far you can take it-you WILL suprise yourself

silk5197

I guess everyone has different abilities as far as lung function but when i was in hs i played football and was all conference my junior and senior years-consult your doctors and like nike says JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe in yourself and see how far you can take it-you WILL suprise yourself

silk5197

silk5197

silk5197