Ibuprofen and CF

Faust

What dramamama said is true. There are tons of natural, healthy anti inflammatories that don't carry the risks that drugs like ibuprofen carry. Diet alone can be a huge difference. Cutting way down on sugars, massively increasing veggies and fruits, and especially green leafy veggies can all lead to a large reduction of inflammation.

Fizzy nac, turmeric, garlic, and countless other supplements all combine to synergistically create a very strong force against inflammation. I started taking my garlic again, and I take 3 grams of turmeric a day with 1900mg fizzy nac. I feel amazing again. Could ibuprofen help? Sure it could and does. The problem is the long term risks. increased risk of heart attacks, strokes, and a long list of gastro problems make ibuprofen a troubling solution to inflammation. While a diet change and natural supplements, done within reason could achieve the same or better results.

Faust

What dramamama said is true. There are tons of natural, healthy anti inflammatories that don't carry the risks that drugs like ibuprofen carry. Diet alone can be a huge difference. Cutting way down on sugars, massively increasing veggies and fruits, and especially green leafy veggies can all lead to a large reduction of inflammation.

Fizzy nac, turmeric, garlic, and countless other supplements all combine to synergistically create a very strong force against inflammation. I started taking my garlic again, and I take 3 grams of turmeric a day with 1900mg fizzy nac. I feel amazing again. Could ibuprofen help? Sure it could and does. The problem is the long term risks. increased risk of heart attacks, strokes, and a long list of gastro problems make ibuprofen a troubling solution to inflammation. While a diet change and natural supplements, done within reason could achieve the same or better results.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />
<br />Fizzy nac, turmeric, garlic, and countless other supplements all combine to synergistically create a very strong force against inflammation. I started taking my garlic again, and I take 3 grams of turmeric a day with 1900mg fizzy nac. I feel amazing again. Could ibuprofen help? Sure it could and does. The problem is the long term risks. increased risk of heart attacks, strokes, and a long list of gastro problems make ibuprofen a troubling solution to inflammation. While a diet change and natural supplements, done within reason could achieve the same or better results.
<br />