ibuprofen and cystic fibrosis

EnergyGal

This drug is not good for transplant patients. I only took it a few times and remember breathing easier. It is a shame.

I heard there was a homeopathic remedy for one of these pain relievers. I am not sure which one but they sell this at walgreens. I willl ask my husband.

I used arnic montana for pain and they have other homeopathic remedies for pain and inflammation. Taking a homeopathic substance has to be taken fifteen minutes before or fifteen minutes after brushing your teeth or eating.

EnergyGal

This drug is not good for transplant patients. I only took it a few times and remember breathing easier. It is a shame.

I heard there was a homeopathic remedy for one of these pain relievers. I am not sure which one but they sell this at walgreens. I willl ask my husband.

I used arnic montana for pain and they have other homeopathic remedies for pain and inflammation. Taking a homeopathic substance has to be taken fifteen minutes before or fifteen minutes after brushing your teeth or eating.

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

Just found it
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.ibrelief.com/
">http://www.ibrelief.com/
</a>

I never tried this. It is a lot safer than taking pills. I wonder how this would work if you applied to chest when someone has breathing problems? I would rather try another natural substance if I had to than a drug creme.

I once contacted two acupuncturist medical doctors and asked them what they thought about making anti rejection medicaitons homeopathically. I thought it would have the opposite effect and boost the immune system but if you can apply it topically??? Maybe that is one direction that medical science will move toward? I hope they make more improvements for all of us.

edited to add: This product contains arnica no wonder it works!

EnergyGal

Just found it
</a>

I never tried this. It is a lot safer than taking pills. I wonder how this would work if you applied to chest when someone has breathing problems? I would rather try another natural substance if I had to than a drug creme.

I once contacted two acupuncturist medical doctors and asked them what they thought about making anti rejection medicaitons homeopathically. I thought it would have the opposite effect and boost the immune system but if you can apply it topically??? Maybe that is one direction that medical science will move toward? I hope they make more improvements for all of us.

EnergyGal

Just found it
</a>

EnergyGal

Just found it
</a>

EnergyGal

Just found it
</a>

pnhuffman

My son Austin is 6 and he just started the ibuprofen in May of this year. So far no realy problems. But when he was hospitalized at the end of June for a tune-up the doctor took him off of it while in the hospital. His doctor did tell me that usually he starts them on it at around 6 until they hit puberty around 12 or so. He had to go intot the hospital prior to starting the therapy and do blood drawers every so many hours to see how much and how his body reacted before starting.

pnhuffman

My son Austin is 6 and he just started the ibuprofen in May of this year. So far no realy problems. But when he was hospitalized at the end of June for a tune-up the doctor took him off of it while in the hospital. His doctor did tell me that usually he starts them on it at around 6 until they hit puberty around 12 or so. He had to go intot the hospital prior to starting the therapy and do blood drawers every so many hours to see how much and how his body reacted before starting.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

L

luke

I have taken 800mg TID for as long as I can remember. I can't tell you 100% that my tests are better because of it but I can tell you that I feel better when I take it.

L

luke

I have taken 800mg TID for as long as I can remember. I can't tell you 100% that my tests are better because of it but I can tell you that I feel better when I take it.

L

luke

L

luke

L

luke