ideas for hospital?

janddburke

I just heard about these people that fill out surveys or try products for $$$.
this might be the perfect opportunitiy to check it out.

sorry I don't have any more info on it, but I believe it's some sort of secret shopper type program.

good luck

janddburke

sorry I don't have any more info on it, but I believe it's some sort of secret shopper type program.

good luck

janddburke

good luck

janddburke

good luck

janddburke

good luck

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. I will try the saduko route, hopefully someone will get me some. I do have a friens d that has been bringing me dinner so that is definitely helpful. I shouldnt comoplain. I am going to color in Cambrees coloring book too. Make her a picture or something.

As for Christmas, I found oses. ne cute thing and bought it and have a few ideas for other stuff. I do have her halloween costume already. I want her to be Princess Minnie, but she wanst to be Sleeping Beauty. I bought a sleeping beauty dress to match her princess Minnie hat. I think maybe we will have a bit of both. As for flirting well there are mostly only women nurses. Thanks again to all of you.

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. I will try the saduko route, hopefully someone will get me some. I do have a friens d that has been bringing me dinner so that is definitely helpful. I shouldnt comoplain. I am going to color in Cambrees coloring book too. Make her a picture or something.

As for Christmas, I found oses. ne cute thing and bought it and have a few ideas for other stuff. I do have her halloween costume already. I want her to be Princess Minnie, but she wanst to be Sleeping Beauty. I bought a sleeping beauty dress to match her princess Minnie hat. I think maybe we will have a bit of both. As for flirting well there are mostly only women nurses. Thanks again to all of you.

johannaleigh

try to get on as much medications that make you sleepy as you can while your in there. I have to go in tomorrow, so this is what I take . I'm on merripenm ( an Iv antibotic) when i'm in there and it makes me very sick to my stomach. So i'm on nausea medication( finregan, i'm sorry I can't spell), tramadol( for pain) 2 anti depressants, a muscle relaxer( the beds hurt my back) and trazodone( a sleeping pill). With all this, I sleep for most of the stay. If all this would be too much for you, just get a sleeping pill, the doctor will probably give you one if you tell him you can't sleep. Give it a try.

johannaleigh

try to get on as much medications that make you sleepy as you can while your in there. I have to go in tomorrow, so this is what I take . I'm on merripenm ( an Iv antibotic) when i'm in there and it makes me very sick to my stomach. So i'm on nausea medication( finregan, i'm sorry I can't spell), tramadol( for pain) 2 anti depressants, a muscle relaxer( the beds hurt my back) and trazodone( a sleeping pill). With all this, I sleep for most of the stay. If all this would be too much for you, just get a sleeping pill, the doctor will probably give you one if you tell him you can't sleep. Give it a try.

johannaleigh

johannaleigh

johannaleigh