i'm 17 and thinking of going on the injection

Momtana

Becstar, I'm interested to know why you are thinking about Depo Provera. Have you tried other hormonal methods? The good thing about the Nuva Ring is that it only passes once (versus twice for The Patch and The Pill) and some women with CF feel that is an advantage.

Momtana

Becstar, I'm interested to know why you are thinking about Depo Provera. Have you tried other hormonal methods? The good thing about the Nuva Ring is that it only passes once (versus twice for The Patch and The Pill) and some women with CF feel that is an advantage.

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

KellRochelle

im 17 too. i started depo at 15. i havent had many periods and it had worked well. but the whole bone density thing is starting to worry me. bc thats not a problem for me... yet and dont want it to develop. i want the nuvea ring or something like that.. im so scared ab gettin pregnant so my dr reccomended depo bc it goes straight to your cervics and doesnt mess with your antibotics as much

KellRochelle

im 17 too. i started depo at 15. i havent had many periods and it had worked well. but the whole bone density thing is starting to worry me. bc thats not a problem for me... yet and dont want it to develop. i want the nuvea ring or something like that.. im so scared ab gettin pregnant so my dr reccomended depo bc it goes straight to your cervics and doesnt mess with your antibotics as much

KellRochelle

KellRochelle

KellRochelle

Alyssa

My daughter has been using the NuvaRing for several years now and loves it! She tried the patch and didn't tolerate it very well. One of the things that is nice with NuvaRing is since the hormone is delivered so close to the cervix the dosage is smaller than you need with the pill or the patch - I think that's why she has an easier time with the NuvaRing.

I don't have CF, but did do the Depro shots many years ago - I loved it for about a year, then realized how many adverse symptoms I was having so I went off of it.

Alyssa

My daughter has been using the NuvaRing for several years now and loves it! She tried the patch and didn't tolerate it very well. One of the things that is nice with NuvaRing is since the hormone is delivered so close to the cervix the dosage is smaller than you need with the pill or the patch - I think that's why she has an easier time with the NuvaRing.

I don't have CF, but did do the Depro shots many years ago - I loved it for about a year, then realized how many adverse symptoms I was having so I went off of it.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

<br />
<br />I don't have CF, but did do the Depro shots many years ago - I loved it for about a year, then realized how many adverse symptoms I was having so I went off of it.

MamatoAlexa

I was on the Depo shot for many years. I probably should have worried more about my bone density but I was so happy with the shot I pushed bone worries to the side. I never got a period while on the shot. I always got the shot on time and never worried that I was pregnant. I just trusted that the shot was working. Once I am done breastfeeding I think I will try the Nuva Ring. I would go the shot route again but I fear after years on it, being pregnant and breastfeeding two babies, I do not have bone density to spare.

MamatoAlexa

I was on the Depo shot for many years. I probably should have worried more about my bone density but I was so happy with the shot I pushed bone worries to the side. I never got a period while on the shot. I always got the shot on time and never worried that I was pregnant. I just trusted that the shot was working. Once I am done breastfeeding I think I will try the Nuva Ring. I would go the shot route again but I fear after years on it, being pregnant and breastfeeding two babies, I do not have bone density to spare.

MamatoAlexa

MamatoAlexa

MamatoAlexa