I'm not sure what to say....

Chilemom

Tina... no words, lots of feelings.
Thank you for inform us.

And you are no alone, we are lots of people fighting the same fight, and yes i think that one day we are going to win, its a matter of time.

Fran

Chilemom

Thank you for inform us.

And you are no alone, we are lots of people fighting the same fight, and yes i think that one day we are going to win, its a matter of time.

Fran

Chilemom

Thank you for inform us.

Fran

Chilemom

Thank you for inform us.

Fran

Chilemom

<br />Thank you for inform us.
<br />
<br />And you are no alone, we are lots of people fighting the same fight, and yes i think that one day we are going to win, its a matter of time.
<br />
<br />Fran

holmfamily1992

When the phone call came, they didnt have to say anything. I could hear it in the tone of their voice. We will be heading to our clinic in the next few days to start treatment.

I think this is the first time that my fingers just wont let me speak. Im not sure how thats possible.

My fifteen year old took it the hardest. But we hugged her and reassured her that nothing will change other then the time she gets up in the morning. So far at least 2 out of the 4 have been fairly healthy. Ryan my youngest will more then likely have a feeding tube just like Dylan. We will find out in few days. My 9 year old (no CF) said to Doug and I today, "mom, this must be really tough for you and dad. I love you" Kids know, you can try and hide how you feel but they know.

Thanks for all the hugs, I do feel them.
Tina

holmfamily1992

When the phone call came, they didnt have to say anything. I could hear it in the tone of their voice. We will be heading to our clinic in the next few days to start treatment.

I think this is the first time that my fingers just wont let me speak. Im not sure how thats possible.

My fifteen year old took it the hardest. But we hugged her and reassured her that nothing will change other then the time she gets up in the morning. So far at least 2 out of the 4 have been fairly healthy. Ryan my youngest will more then likely have a feeding tube just like Dylan. We will find out in few days. My 9 year old (no CF) said to Doug and I today, "mom, this must be really tough for you and dad. I love you" Kids know, you can try and hide how you feel but they know.

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br />I think this is the first time that my fingers just wont let me speak. Im not sure how thats possible.
<br />
<br />My fifteen year old took it the hardest. But we hugged her and reassured her that nothing will change other then the time she gets up in the morning. So far at least 2 out of the 4 have been fairly healthy. Ryan my youngest will more then likely have a feeding tube just like Dylan. We will find out in few days. My 9 year old (no CF) said to Doug and I today, "mom, this must be really tough for you and dad. I love you" Kids know, you can try and hide how you feel but they know.
<br />
<br />Thanks for all the hugs, I do feel them.
<br />Tina

clawson5104

I'm sorry...donno what to say....you are such an AWESOME family......and I have no doubt that you know that.....
Prayers are with you though.....lots and lots of prayers..... and love

clawson5104

I'm sorry...donno what to say....you are such an AWESOME family......and I have no doubt that you know that.....

clawson5104

clawson5104

clawson5104

<br />Prayers are with you though.....lots and lots of prayers..... and love