im really sick

AnD

Well, heck, Lauren- I didn't know that! (The last 2 times she couldn't have gone anyways, but, unfortunately, there will probably be a next time...*sigh*) I have saved this into my files! Thanks!

AnD

Well, heck, Lauren- I didn't know that! (The last 2 times she couldn't have gone anyways, but, unfortunately, there will probably be a next time...*sigh*) I have saved this into my files! Thanks!

AnD

AnD

AnD

AnD

lightNlife

You have your son to think about. You need to get yourself in the best of health as soon as possible. The longer you wait to see a doctor, the less you'll be able to care for your son. Please, call your doc.

lightNlife

You have your son to think about. You need to get yourself in the best of health as soon as possible. The longer you wait to see a doctor, the less you'll be able to care for your son. Please, call your doc.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

kayleesgrandma

Our hospital allows the baby in with the mother, only if there is someone who can be with the bay also. It is not just a matter of a wavier--if the mother has to go to the bathroom, or a test or a walk--the baby would be left alone and this is a big no-no in a hospital. We cannot babysit the baby if the mother has to go somewhere. I hope that you can find someone to take care of your little sweetheart, because you really need to get better so you can be back with him. Do you have a girlfriend you can trust?

kayleesgrandma

Our hospital allows the baby in with the mother, only if there is someone who can be with the bay also. It is not just a matter of a wavier--if the mother has to go to the bathroom, or a test or a walk--the baby would be left alone and this is a big no-no in a hospital. We cannot babysit the baby if the mother has to go somewhere. I hope that you can find someone to take care of your little sweetheart, because you really need to get better so you can be back with him. Do you have a girlfriend you can trust?

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

Diane

I hope you get to feeling better Vampy. You have to take care of you first ,so you can take care of that adorable bundle of joy.

Diane

I hope you get to feeling better Vampy. You have to take care of you first ,so you can take care of that adorable bundle of joy.