Is everyone with CF thin?

princessjdc

I use to be thin and not underwieght but now I think Im fat from 115 to 142, yeah Id say Im fat, but healthy and thats what really matters.

princessjdc

I use to be thin and not underwieght but now I think Im fat from 115 to 142, yeah Id say Im fat, but healthy and thats what really matters.

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

Faust

Just remember guys...Weight is all relative to what celestial body you are standing on. If we are on the moon, no one is fat. If we were on Jupiter, we would all weigh quite a bit!

Faust

Just remember guys...Weight is all relative to what celestial body you are standing on. If we are on the moon, no one is fat. If we were on Jupiter, we would all weigh quite a bit!

Faust

Faust

Faust

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Faust</b></i>

Just remember guys...Weight is all relative to what celestial body you are standing on. If we are on the moon, no one is fat. If we were on Jupiter, we would all weigh quite a bit!</end quote></div>

I will mention this to my Doctor the next time my weight drops & she gives me the "eye". LMAO!

JazzysMom

Just remember guys...Weight is all relative to what celestial body you are standing on. If we are on the moon, no one is fat. If we were on Jupiter, we would all weigh quite a bit!</end quote></div>

I will mention this to my Doctor the next time my weight drops & she gives me the "eye". LMAO!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Just remember guys...Weight is all relative to what celestial body you are standing on. If we are on the moon, no one is fat. If we were on Jupiter, we would all weigh quite a bit!</end quote>

JazzysMom

Just remember guys...Weight is all relative to what celestial body you are standing on. If we are on the moon, no one is fat. If we were on Jupiter, we would all weigh quite a bit!</end quote>

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Another thing to consider is whether or not you're on steroids. Sometimes those can cause weight gain.

One of DS's doctors always is thrilled when DS has a "nice layer of fat on him" but a couple of his local doctors are concerned that he "might gain too much weight" because we add cream to his milk, give him Carnation Instant Breakfast...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Another thing to consider is whether or not you're on steroids. Sometimes those can cause weight gain.

One of DS's doctors always is thrilled when DS has a "nice layer of fat on him" but a couple of his local doctors are concerned that he "might gain too much weight" because we add cream to his milk, give him Carnation Instant Breakfast...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member