Is everyone with CF thin?

chrissyd

I'm chubby. My Dr calls me her chubby CFer. Everytime I mention trying to lose she says, "When your pancreas fails you'll lose it." She says part of the reason she thinks my health is better than others with CF might be because I'm chubby. Don't know if it's true, or if she really doesn't want me to lose!

Chrissy the Chubby CFer

chrissyd

I'm chubby. My Dr calls me her chubby CFer. Everytime I mention trying to lose she says, "When your pancreas fails you'll lose it." She says part of the reason she thinks my health is better than others with CF might be because I'm chubby. Don't know if it's true, or if she really doesn't want me to lose!

Chrissy the Chubby CFer

chrissyd

Chrissy the Chubby CFer

chrissyd

Chrissy the Chubby CFer

chrissyd

Chrissy the Chubby CFer

for me it takes tube-feeding and prensone to stay fat! I was always thin as a child and still kind of am. even at 138. I still have bones poping out all over and so for me it's still hard to stay fater. Once I was on a real bad med that put me up to 160! Man that was bad it was Paxel..

Yuch I want to be on the fat side but not that fat!!

for me it takes tube-feeding and prensone to stay fat! I was always thin as a child and still kind of am. even at 138. I still have bones poping out all over and so for me it's still hard to stay fater. Once I was on a real bad med that put me up to 160! Man that was bad it was Paxel..