Is it just me...or

amysue78

Hi "CFSucks" I guess we have a lot in common, we are both trying to get our lungs back after the H1N1.

Amy Long

amysue78

Hi "CFSucks" I guess we have a lot in common, we are both trying to get our lungs back after the H1N1.

Amy Long

amysue78

Amy Long

amysue78

Amy Long

amysue78

<br />
<br />Amy Long

labellavita

I'm noticing a lot of us started to get worse last october. Myself, I went on a 3 wk course for basic psuedo and ended up on life support. I wonder if it wasn't just related to the flu's going around, but something in the medical field? Just a thought, because I went on the same ivs I've always gone on (and never got me back to feeling 100%) but this time I became so much worse after 2 wks on them. Fingers cross for a better year for us all.

labellavita

I'm noticing a lot of us started to get worse last october. Myself, I went on a 3 wk course for basic psuedo and ended up on life support. I wonder if it wasn't just related to the flu's going around, but something in the medical field? Just a thought, because I went on the same ivs I've always gone on (and never got me back to feeling 100%) but this time I became so much worse after 2 wks on them. Fingers cross for a better year for us all.

labellavita

labellavita

labellavita

creation301

Amen, we have been struggling since October too. We had a possible round with H1N1 as well (not confirmed because they stopped testing in our area because the numbers were too high). We were treated for it, better, but still have not returned to normal even after 5 or six rounds of axb's. I really hope this is not our new normal. I am ready for summer and hopefully some clear waters somewhere along the path.

creation301

Amen, we have been struggling since October too. We had a possible round with H1N1 as well (not confirmed because they stopped testing in our area because the numbers were too high). We were treated for it, better, but still have not returned to normal even after 5 or six rounds of axb's. I really hope this is not our new normal. I am ready for summer and hopefully some clear waters somewhere along the path.

creation301

creation301

creation301

MaksNana

I have always wondered about numbers also. I have some idea's and questions. But, I would like to hear more from others first.
It's a good question and topic Cheryl.
Bless all,Karla

MaksNana

I have always wondered about numbers also. I have some idea's and questions. But, I would like to hear more from others first.
Bless all,Karla

MaksNana

Bless all,Karla

MaksNana

Bless all,Karla

MaksNana

<br />It's a good question and topic Cheryl.
<br />Bless all,Karla