Is it possible to be obese and have CF?

lmattaway

Marla,
I was also "diagnosed" with Crohn's when i was younger, but failed to have all the usual symptoms. I now believe it's not Chrohn's but DIOS (distal intestinal obstruction syndrome) which often happens to CF patients. I take one dose of Miralax (over the counter laxative) every night after dinner and it has done wonders. Not sure if that helps or not, but thought I'd share.

lmattaway

Marla,
I was also "diagnosed" with Crohn's when i was younger, but failed to have all the usual symptoms. I now believe it's not Chrohn's but DIOS (distal intestinal obstruction syndrome) which often happens to CF patients. I take one dose of Miralax (over the counter laxative) every night after dinner and it has done wonders. Not sure if that helps or not, but thought I'd share.

lmattaway

Marla,

lmattaway

Marla,

lmattaway

Marla,
<br /> I was also "diagnosed" with Crohn's when i was younger, but failed to have all the usual symptoms. I now believe it's not Chrohn's but DIOS (distal intestinal obstruction syndrome) which often happens to CF patients. I take one dose of Miralax (over the counter laxative) every night after dinner and it has done wonders. Not sure if that helps or not, but thought I'd share.