Is it possible to be obese and have CF?

mamerth

I am a few lbs overweight-- started an excercise program a few months ago... Not sure if the lbs are budging but my waist is looking better. My goal is for muscle and endurance more than weight loss.

I watch what I eat (healthy snack choices).

mamerth

I am a few lbs overweight-- started an excercise program a few months ago... Not sure if the lbs are budging but my waist is looking better. My goal is for muscle and endurance more than weight loss.

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />
<br />I watch what I eat (healthy snack choices).

JenWren

Hey Mellisa: Im right there with you. I would give anything for a few extra pounds. I hurt all over all the time because of no cushioning. Lots of joint pain, muscle aches. Constant caring for the results of being to thin. I wasn't going to respond to this post but you brought it out in me. We always want what the other guy has . I have learned to strive for better that is all we can do. For those who are heavier, than strive to be the best you can be .

Good luck Marla with the genetic testing.

Keep in touch.

JenWren

JenWren

Hey Mellisa: Im right there with you. I would give anything for a few extra pounds. I hurt all over all the time because of no cushioning. Lots of joint pain, muscle aches. Constant caring for the results of being to thin. I wasn't going to respond to this post but you brought it out in me. We always want what the other guy has . I have learned to strive for better that is all we can do. For those who are heavier, than strive to be the best you can be .

Keep in touch.

JenWren

JenWren

Keep in touch.

JenWren

JenWren

Keep in touch.

JenWren

JenWren

<br />
<br />Good luck Marla with the genetic testing.
<br />
<br />Keep in touch.
<br />
<br />JenWren
<br />
<br />