Is there any Financial help?

julie

No, he doesn't have to be a certain age, just under 18 to meet the "childhoodmpairment listings".

Email me if you can, division902@verizon.net I have some stuff I can send to you that will help. You can ask around this site if you need to, I'm legit.

julie

No, he doesn't have to be a certain age, just under 18 to meet the "childhoodmpairment listings".

Email me if you can, division902@verizon.net I have some stuff I can send to you that will help. You can ask around this site if you need to, I'm legit.

julie

julie

julie

julie

julie

julie

julie

julie