Is there snow where you are?

jewels25

Im In wisconsin and we have some snow,not to much but I stll dont like snow or cold weather.... we have a few inches. usually alot more this time of yr but im happy theres not to much.

Marie 29/cf

jewels25

Im In wisconsin and we have some snow,not to much but I stll dont like snow or cold weather.... we have a few inches. usually alot more this time of yr but im happy theres not to much.

Marie 29/cf

jewels25

<br />
<br />Marie 29/cf

krisjohn53223

I am also in WI and yesterday we got a little more so I think we are up to about 4 inches now. That is nothing compared to what we are used to!

krisjohn53223

I am also in WI and yesterday we got a little more so I think we are up to about 4 inches now. That is nothing compared to what we are used to!

krisjohn53223

FitForCF

We got 8" of snow last monday in Western South Carolina. The schools were closed all week. Geesh. Being from Boston this is just funny. They schools are all up and in arms as to where to fit the extra days in. They don't have snow days built in like up north.
Anyway, the kids had fun. I even bought a sled for the first time in 7 years. lol
I hate the cold and this has been one cold winter. I'm so ready for Spring!

FitForCF

We got 8" of snow last monday in Western South Carolina. The schools were closed all week. Geesh. Being from Boston this is just funny. They schools are all up and in arms as to where to fit the extra days in. They don't have snow days built in like up north.
Anyway, the kids had fun. I even bought a sled for the first time in 7 years. lol
I hate the cold and this has been one cold winter. I'm so ready for Spring!

FitForCF

<br />Anyway, the kids had fun. I even bought a sled for the first time in 7 years. lol
<br />I hate the cold and this has been one cold winter. I'm so ready for Spring!