Is this bad... :(

pink2kool

I feel like that to sometimes from having CF...I take medication for being depressed. I'm sure there is alot of people in your life that love and care about you and would be greatful to know that you came to them for help just so they know what you were thinking, even if its just thoughts. It's important to try your best to do your therapies and keep up with them, but I know its hard. Medication is there for extra help...everyone needs medication for something, its never a bad thing that's why its there - utilize it if needed. Maybe even just talking to a therapist would help - or just your family. You'll make the right decision!!!

pink2kool

I feel like that to sometimes from having CF...I take medication for being depressed. I'm sure there is alot of people in your life that love and care about you and would be greatful to know that you came to them for help just so they know what you were thinking, even if its just thoughts. It's important to try your best to do your therapies and keep up with them, but I know its hard. Medication is there for extra help...everyone needs medication for something, its never a bad thing that's why its there - utilize it if needed. Maybe even just talking to a therapist would help - or just your family. You'll make the right decision!!!

pink2kool

pink2kool

pink2kool

Orionbiker

Hello there sk8rgrrrl4life

I am 26m w/cf, I was the same way when I was you age the only thing that probly saved me from having infections is that I would skateboard about 2-3 hours a day, and snowboard every weekend. So just a thought if don't do your physio do some kind of activity that you end up doing on a reg bases. If you skate build a mini-ramp in back yard or drive-way. Tell your parents you need it. When I was boarding I was going full out all the time, not one of the guys that sat on there board looking around and doing nothing

About talking to someone about your Depressed feeling would help. I went to a child Psychiatrist when i was 16-19 for being depressed. I even went on Zoloft.

Anyways keep active and physio will help you in the end,

Orionbiker

I am 26m w/cf, I was the same way when I was you age the only thing that probly saved me from having infections is that I would skateboard about 2-3 hours a day, and snowboard every weekend. So just a thought if don't do your physio do some kind of activity that you end up doing on a reg bases. If you skate build a mini-ramp in back yard or drive-way. Tell your parents you need it. When I was boarding I was going full out all the time, not one of the guys that sat on there board looking around and doing nothing

About talking to someone about your Depressed feeling would help. I went to a child Psychiatrist when i was 16-19 for being depressed. I even went on Zoloft.

Orionbiker

Orionbiker

Orionbiker

<br />
<br />I am 26m w/cf, I was the same way when I was you age the only thing that probly saved me from having infections is that I would skateboard about 2-3 hours a day, and snowboard every weekend. So just a thought if don't do your physio do some kind of activity that you end up doing on a reg bases. If you skate build a mini-ramp in back yard or drive-way. Tell your parents you need it. When I was boarding I was going full out all the time, not one of the guys that sat on there board looking around and doing nothing
<br />
<br />About talking to someone about your Depressed feeling would help. I went to a child Psychiatrist when i was 16-19 for being depressed. I even went on Zoloft.
<br />
<br />Anyways keep active and physio will help you in the end,

A

Alyssaaaaxo

i am the EXACT same way. in a way i just want to feel normal. i want to be able to get up and go and not have to worry about dig my stupid vest and tobi. i HATE them. i am a pretty healthy CFer for the most part. im 5'7 and 130 lbs which is generally odd for a CFer cause im tall and a healthy weight. I have talked to the lung transplant team about getting one for my future but im not looking to be getting one for at least 3 years. i feel like im healthy right now why bother doing those stupid things! i know its super bad., but i just want to be normal. im totally with you on what your feeling. i think im depressed to. but its like you dont want to tell anyone cause you dont want people feeling bad. for me though i dont want to have to freaking talk about it to my doctor and social worker like ive known the since i was born and i dont want them to know how i really feel about it all.

dang, CF SUCKKKKKSSSSSS!!

A

Alyssaaaaxo

i am the EXACT same way. in a way i just want to feel normal. i want to be able to get up and go and not have to worry about dig my stupid vest and tobi. i HATE them. i am a pretty healthy CFer for the most part. im 5'7 and 130 lbs which is generally odd for a CFer cause im tall and a healthy weight. I have talked to the lung transplant team about getting one for my future but im not looking to be getting one for at least 3 years. i feel like im healthy right now why bother doing those stupid things! i know its super bad., but i just want to be normal. im totally with you on what your feeling. i think im depressed to. but its like you dont want to tell anyone cause you dont want people feeling bad. for me though i dont want to have to freaking talk about it to my doctor and social worker like ive known the since i was born and i dont want them to know how i really feel about it all.

A

Alyssaaaaxo

A

Alyssaaaaxo

A

Alyssaaaaxo

<br />
<br />
<br />dang, CF SUCKKKKKSSSSSS!!

jCFsmith

Yeah... I'm the same way... though, I can't get away with 2 months before my mom finds out... well, the sad part is that I'm only 13, and I have 5 more years to go before I don't have to do all these things (im getting a lung transplant after high school). This november it will be 10 years of all of this stupid crap. I go through depression as well, but I don't take any antidepressants (is that spelled right???).

jCFsmith

Yeah... I'm the same way... though, I can't get away with 2 months before my mom finds out... well, the sad part is that I'm only 13, and I have 5 more years to go before I don't have to do all these things (im getting a lung transplant after high school). This november it will be 10 years of all of this stupid crap. I go through depression as well, but I don't take any antidepressants (is that spelled right???).

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

jCFsmith