Is this true?

nicole781

I was looking on another website, and someone was talking about when their child was diagnosed with cf, and they said something, but i'm not sure if it's true.

They said that 90% of parents with a CF child file for bankruptcy, and 90% of families break up due to the stress. This seems really high to me. Anyone else's thought? Have you heard this?

nicole781

I was looking on another website, and someone was talking about when their child was diagnosed with cf, and they said something, but i'm not sure if it's true.

They said that 90% of parents with a CF child file for bankruptcy, and 90% of families break up due to the stress. This seems really high to me. Anyone else's thought? Have you heard this?

nicole781

nicole781

nicole781

<br />
<br />They said that 90% of parents with a CF child file for bankruptcy, and 90% of families break up due to the stress. This seems really high to me. Anyone else's thought? Have you heard this?

JazzysMom

I think its excessively high just for CF. Hell I think its even high if you included any chronic illness in the family!

JazzysMom

I think its excessively high just for CF. Hell I think its even high if you included any chronic illness in the family!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Sevenstars

I've known a lot of people with CF, and none of their families have had to file for bankruptcy. Perhaps 1 person was close, but the 90% is false.

Sevenstars

I've known a lot of people with CF, and none of their families have had to file for bankruptcy. Perhaps 1 person was close, but the 90% is false.

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

Sevenstars