Its getting harder to work full time

Alyssa

I just stumbled upon this website -- from what I've read, and another website that directed me there (who also check out the legitimacy of the site) it all looks on the up and up to me.

They say they have listing of over 1000 work from home jobs - none of them are scams and none of them ask for you to pay for something up front. These all seem like "real" work from home jobs and they are very varied - looks like there is something for everyone. Like they say on their site, if you cannot find something you want to do, chances are you need to re-evaluate if you really do want to work from home or not.

Check it out for yourselves

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.moneyfromhome.com/
">http://www.moneyfromhome.com/
</a>

Happy job hunting everyone !!

Oh, and I think they charge something like $40 for a full year of having access to all their job listings. -- seemed pretty reasonable to me.

Alyssa

I just stumbled upon this website -- from what I've read, and another website that directed me there (who also check out the legitimacy of the site) it all looks on the up and up to me.

They say they have listing of over 1000 work from home jobs - none of them are scams and none of them ask for you to pay for something up front. These all seem like "real" work from home jobs and they are very varied - looks like there is something for everyone. Like they say on their site, if you cannot find something you want to do, chances are you need to re-evaluate if you really do want to work from home or not.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.moneyfromhome.com/
</a>

Oh, and I think they charge something like $40 for a full year of having access to all their job listings. -- seemed pretty reasonable to me.

Alyssa

</a>

65Rosen

Thank you for sharing that.
I just read Alyssa's reply and the website. You are absolutely right-success is not going to drop into your lap whether you work in or outside the home. There are lot of opportunities "out there"-even if you can't be out there physically. The internet has opened the doors for EVERYBODY.
But you have to take initiative and be self motivated.

PS: One of the work at home sites on that web is FORTUNE-and that is what I have joined as well. (Local website for Battle Creek-Michigan area is www.fhtmus.com/skaufmann if you want to read about the history-the products etc -I would be glad to answer more questions on the email on that site or through here. This is national as well as in Canada and Great Britain. On one of those long sleepness nights-take the time to browse and ask "why not?"
Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

I just read Alyssa's reply and the website. You are absolutely right-success is not going to drop into your lap whether you work in or outside the home. There are lot of opportunities "out there"-even if you can't be out there physically. The internet has opened the doors for EVERYBODY.

PS: One of the work at home sites on that web is FORTUNE-and that is what I have joined as well. (Local website for Battle Creek-Michigan area is www.fhtmus.com/skaufmann if you want to read about the history-the products etc -I would be glad to answer more questions on the email on that site or through here. This is national as well as in Canada and Great Britain. On one of those long sleepness nights-take the time to browse and ask "why not?"
Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

65Rosen

Stephan's Mom

rAnDiMKdir

Hey Jennie! I'm 23,f,married! I worked for about a year and the schedule was crazy for me as well. 45 hours a week was tougher than I thought! Now, I work from home and provide a great income for my family. My husband is a school teacher so he is able to provide a group insurance for us. I feel my mission in my life is to help other CFers deal with this burden of working. Sometimes we can work a 40 hour week but others we cant! That is what I love most about my job! Getting paid even if I'm not out working! I also work with the staff at my local CF center to help other CF adults in working from home. Private message me and I'll tell you more.

rAnDiMKdir

Hey Jennie! I'm 23,f,married! I worked for about a year and the schedule was crazy for me as well. 45 hours a week was tougher than I thought! Now, I work from home and provide a great income for my family. My husband is a school teacher so he is able to provide a group insurance for us. I feel my mission in my life is to help other CFers deal with this burden of working. Sometimes we can work a 40 hour week but others we cant! That is what I love most about my job! Getting paid even if I'm not out working! I also work with the staff at my local CF center to help other CF adults in working from home. Private message me and I'll tell you more.

rAnDiMKdir

rAnDiMKdir

rAnDiMKdir

rAnDiMKdir