IUI This Month

B

BeccaRN

It didn't work everyone, I started yesterday...was a couple of days late but just didn't stick. I just feel like this isn't mean to be for me. I have been trying to do fundraisers to help raise the money for IVF, but I just don't think my health is gonna hold up long enough to carry a pregnancy...it is so risky anyway. I am just scared and feel hopeless. Thanks for all the well wishes though, you guys are great!

B

BeccaRN

It didn't work everyone, I started yesterday...was a couple of days late but just didn't stick. I just feel like this isn't mean to be for me. I have been trying to do fundraisers to help raise the money for IVF, but I just don't think my health is gonna hold up long enough to carry a pregnancy...it is so risky anyway. I am just scared and feel hopeless. Thanks for all the well wishes though, you guys are great!

B

BeccaRN

B

BeccaRN

B

BeccaRN