IUI when male has CF?

GordonsGirl

I saw my doctor yesterday. She is going to sit down with us sometime in the next couple weeks and discuss options. She did say we will probably want to go with a sperm donor, but apparently read my mind a couple hours later and called to have me fill out some additional paperwork in case we decide to use my husband's sperm. I was ready to make the next appointment with someone else, so I'm pleased that she understood my needs. Now I just wait to see...

GordonsGirl

I saw my doctor yesterday. She is going to sit down with us sometime in the next couple weeks and discuss options. She did say we will probably want to go with a sperm donor, but apparently read my mind a couple hours later and called to have me fill out some additional paperwork in case we decide to use my husband's sperm. I was ready to make the next appointment with someone else, so I'm pleased that she understood my needs. Now I just wait to see...

GordonsGirl

GordonsGirl

GordonsGirl

julie

Please keep us posted, I'm curious to know the outcome. I mean, I can't seem to find any studies published to back the thinking that "IUI won't work for aspirated sperm", so I wonder where the info is coming from, just an assumption on the part of the medical community or what??? Best of luck!

julie

Please keep us posted, I'm curious to know the outcome. I mean, I can't seem to find any studies published to back the thinking that "IUI won't work for aspirated sperm", so I wonder where the info is coming from, just an assumption on the part of the medical community or what??? Best of luck!

julie

julie

julie