just curious...who all has a picc line right now?

tbw18

MY son who is 18 has had a picc line since sept. 14, went to doctor on the 12 of dec, when cultures return next week we hope to have it pulled, he had been on amikcan, primaxin, tygacil, he is currently not doing any meds just waiting for cultures to come back. wish us luck, we are tired and are ready for a break.

THE SUN RISES AND SETS IN THE EYES OF TBW.

tbw18

MY son who is 18 has had a picc line since sept. 14, went to doctor on the 12 of dec, when cultures return next week we hope to have it pulled, he had been on amikcan, primaxin, tygacil, he is currently not doing any meds just waiting for cultures to come back. wish us luck, we are tired and are ready for a break.

tbw18

tbw18

tbw18