just curious...who all has a picc line right now?

I just started meropenem and tobra. I finished a 3 week round of iv antibiotics on Nov. 16th. This is my second round. My dr. did double the dosage on the meropenem this time to 2g every 8 hours.

I hope everyone gets to feeling better for the holidays! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Julie 40w/cf
burkholderia gladioli, MRSA

I just started meropenem and tobra. I finished a 3 week round of iv antibiotics on Nov. 16th. This is my second round. My dr. did double the dosage on the meropenem this time to 2g every 8 hours.

I hope everyone gets to feeling better for the holidays! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Julie 40w/cf

Julie 40w/cf

Julie 40w/cf

Julie 40w/cf