just curious...who all has a picc line right now?

Scarlett81

haley,
u sent me a pm and i tried to reply but it said you can't receive pm's-maybe u turned the block on and didn't realize it?
anyhoo-i've had my picc for 3 weeks and i go for my checkup mond, i'm sure i'll need at least one more week if not 2. feel free to pm me with anymore questions.

Scarlett81

haley,
u sent me a pm and i tried to reply but it said you can't receive pm's-maybe u turned the block on and didn't realize it?
anyhoo-i've had my picc for 3 weeks and i go for my checkup mond, i'm sure i'll need at least one more week if not 2. feel free to pm me with anymore questions.

Scarlett81

haley,

Scarlett81

haley,

Scarlett81

haley,

M

MCGrad2006

not right now...going to get new PFT's on the 26th and most likeley getting a PICC then...

M

MCGrad2006

not right now...going to get new PFT's on the 26th and most likeley getting a PICC then...

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

JennifersHope

I am on a PICC right now and I am on Zyvox and Ceptaphine.... I will be on it till at least Dec 31st.. I imagine I will be done with it then....

This will be my last PICC though I am getting a Port in sometime in January or Feb..... I still have to talk to my family to see when they can take me.

JennifersHope

I am on a PICC right now and I am on Zyvox and Ceptaphine.... I will be on it till at least Dec 31st.. I imagine I will be done with it then....

This will be my last PICC though I am getting a Port in sometime in January or Feb..... I still have to talk to my family to see when they can take me.

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JazzysMom

Just finished a run since September. During this time I had been on Zosyn (my liver doesnt like that one lol), tobra, merepenum, cefepieme, cipro. Obviously not all at once.

We had to change a few times for different reasons. My picc line was just pulled yesterday. I have to say its very odd not worrying about it when dressing or showering!

JazzysMom

Just finished a run since September. During this time I had been on Zosyn (my liver doesnt like that one lol), tobra, merepenum, cefepieme, cipro. Obviously not all at once.

We had to change a few times for different reasons. My picc line was just pulled yesterday. I have to say its very odd not worrying about it when dressing or showering!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom