life of vest?

S

semperfiohana

This my be an off topic question, but I was wondering how long a vest is supposed to last. My doctor's office has told me and I have forgotten. I received my hillrom 104 at the beginning of 2005. In July I got a device error 4 message, I got this same message again last night. I had asked about getting a new vest and got blown off at my current clinic. I am wondering if I should start pushing for a new vest. My current insurance has never paid for one so insurance should not be an issue.

S

semperfiohana

This my be an off topic question, but I was wondering how long a vest is supposed to last. My doctor's office has told me and I have forgotten. I received my hillrom 104 at the beginning of 2005. In July I got a device error 4 message, I got this same message again last night. I had asked about getting a new vest and got blown off at my current clinic. I am wondering if I should start pushing for a new vest. My current insurance has never paid for one so insurance should not be an issue.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

i got in touch with my coordinator at my clinic and she said she would look into it next week. she will place a call about the incourage vest. she said she's not sure what they will say since it is considered an upgrade even though it's not the same insurance company. so we'll see.

S

semperfiohana

i got in touch with my coordinator at my clinic and she said she would look into it next week. she will place a call about the incourage vest. she said she's not sure what they will say since it is considered an upgrade even though it's not the same insurance company. so we'll see.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

KMV77

I got my vest in 1994 or 95. It is one of the large white ThAIRapy vests brands. I still have it and it works fine. I am currently working on getting a new one though. Hopefully the new one will be smaller and more portable.
Kevin

KMV77

I got my vest in 1994 or 95. It is one of the large white ThAIRapy vests brands. I still have it and it works fine. I am currently working on getting a new one though. Hopefully the new one will be smaller and more portable.
Kevin

KMV77

Kevin

KMV77

Kevin

KMV77

<br />Kevin