life of vest?

dswilson67

Dan has had his vest from Hill Rom for many years, it's has broken down before, I just called the company and then sent a new machine out right away, and provided a box to send the broken one back to them. If we ever need a new vest or tubes we just call them and the send it out without even batting an eye. I have always had great customer service with them.

dswilson67

Dan has had his vest from Hill Rom for many years, it's has broken down before, I just called the company and then sent a new machine out right away, and provided a box to send the broken one back to them. If we ever need a new vest or tubes we just call them and the send it out without even batting an eye. I have always had great customer service with them.

dswilson67

dswilson67

dswilson67

S

semperfiohana

i called hillrom and whoever i spoke to told me he wasn't worried about the machine since it's only told me device error twice. he would be more concerned if it was doing it more often.

S

semperfiohana

i called hillrom and whoever i spoke to told me he wasn't worried about the machine since it's only told me device error twice. he would be more concerned if it was doing it more often.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Know this is an old message, but we got this message last night. Unplugged it and plugged it back in, but will be calling them this morning. Especially after the spooky incident last month when it powered on in the middle of the night by itself.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Know this is an old message, but we got this message last night. Unplugged it and plugged it back in, but will be calling them this morning. Especially after the spooky incident last month when it powered on in the middle of the night by itself.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I called and got the same response Candice received. They also indicated they've had a few calls about vests powering up by themselves.

If the vest won't inflate, power up, or the error messages increase we're to call them again.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I called and got the same response Candice received. They also indicated they've had a few calls about vests powering up by themselves.

If the vest won't inflate, power up, or the error messages increase we're to call them again.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />If the vest won't inflate, power up, or the error messages increase we're to call them again.

valshingle

I believe my insurance will pay for one every 10-12 years. You might want to check with your insurance carrier. We got an EnCourage one to replace the ThAIRapy one. The ThAIRapy one still works, so we use it as a back up if needed (like when she forgot to bring the EnCourage on home on break).

valshingle

I believe my insurance will pay for one every 10-12 years. You might want to check with your insurance carrier. We got an EnCourage one to replace the ThAIRapy one. The ThAIRapy one still works, so we use it as a back up if needed (like when she forgot to bring the EnCourage on home on break).

valshingle

If its a hilrom....contact them. In my experience they have handled any issues I have had and I believe their wquipment is warranted to some degree. I got mine in 04 and it still works great (to my knowledge- it hasn't been out of the bag in a while as I absolutely DESPISE it)