life of vest?

If its a hilrom....contact them. In my experience they have handled any issues I have had and I believe their wquipment is warranted to some degree. I got mine in 04 and it still works great (to my knowledge- it hasn't been out of the bag in a while as I absolutely DESPISE it)

If its a hilrom....contact them. In my experience they have handled any issues I have had and I believe their wquipment is warranted to some degree. I got mine in 04 and it still works great (to my knowledge- it hasn't been out of the bag in a while as I absolutely DESPISE it)

Hello all,
Hill Rom sells these devices with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
So if you are the ORIGINAL PURCHASER you should get your unit repaired or replaced at no charge.
If you have no luck with Hill Rom, I refurbish, sterilize and re-sell these 104, 105 and 205 units and might be able to help you get it repaired OR get you something for your old unit. All of my units carry a 1 year / 400 hour warranty.
Best wishes,
Tobias

Hello all,
So if you are the ORIGINAL PURCHASER you should get your unit repaired or replaced at no charge.
If you have no luck with Hill Rom, I refurbish, sterilize and re-sell these 104, 105 and 205 units and might be able to help you get it repaired OR get you something for your old unit. All of my units carry a 1 year / 400 hour warranty.
Best wishes,
Tobias

Hello all,
Best wishes,
Tobias

Printer

I called Hill Rom to tell them about a problem that I was having and they simply replaced thr Vest and Compressor. Call them direct.

Bill

Printer

I called Hill Rom to tell them about a problem that I was having and they simply replaced thr Vest and Compressor. Call them direct.

Bill

Printer

Bill

If you have good insurance, get the vest new, directly from Hill Rom.
If however, you do not have insurance,
or are under-insured
and your insurance company does not cover durable medical equipment, check out:

http://www.affordablemedequipment.com

for refurbished systems at the fraction of the costs.

If you have good insurance, get the vest new, directly from Hill Rom.
If however, you do not have insurance,
or are under-insured
and your insurance company does not cover durable medical equipment, check out:

http://www.affordablemedequipment.com

for refurbished systems at the fraction of the costs.