LINDSEY GOT HER CALL FOR LUNGS

cfcndlelady

I am so happy/excited for Lindsey!! Prayers are going out for her and the surgeons!!! Can't wait to hear updates!!!

Caren34 w/cf

cfcndlelady

I am so happy/excited for Lindsey!! Prayers are going out for her and the surgeons!!! Can't wait to hear updates!!!

Caren34 w/cf

cfcndlelady

Caren34 w/cf

JennifersHope

GO LINDSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo Yipppie

I know she is going to do great.. I just know it... Loads of prayers being sent out to you lins.. Someone post something soon... I am so excited..

Wahooooooooooooooooooo

Love

Jennifer

JennifersHope

I know she is going to do great.. I just know it... Loads of prayers being sent out to you lins.. Someone post something soon... I am so excited..

Wahooooooooooooooooooo

Love

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Wahooooooooooooooooooo

Love

Jennifer

LouLou

Wow this is such fabulous news. My prayers are with you all. I never would have imagined it would happen this fast. I'm sure it caught you at least a little by surprise. It's brought tears of joy to my eyes.

LouLou

Wow this is such fabulous news. My prayers are with you all. I never would have imagined it would happen this fast. I'm sure it caught you at least a little by surprise. It's brought tears of joy to my eyes.

LouLou

mom2leila

I talked with Lindsey too this morning and she sounds great. She said it felt very surreal, but she sounded calm and collected. I haven't lost my goosebumps since talking to her and I can't stop thinking about her. She is such an amazing person...I am hoping and praying it goes well. I'll post anything I hear also.

mom2leila

I talked with Lindsey too this morning and she sounds great. She said it felt very surreal, but she sounded calm and collected. I haven't lost my goosebumps since talking to her and I can't stop thinking about her. She is such an amazing person...I am hoping and praying it goes well. I'll post anything I hear also.

mom2leila

M

Mommafirst

Such amazing news!!! I'm so nervous and excited for her! I hope it all goes smoothly!!

M

Mommafirst

Such amazing news!!! I'm so nervous and excited for her! I hope it all goes smoothly!!

M

Mommafirst

Augustmom0003

JUST TALKED TO LINDSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She does sound good. I asked if she was nervous and she said "Surprisingly, no". Wow. That girl amazes me! They gave her a soft time of around 2-3. She had to get off of the phone quickly...think they were coming in to talk to her.

Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo Lindsey! I'm so happy for you!

Augustmom0003

She does sound good. I asked if she was nervous and she said "Surprisingly, no". Wow. That girl amazes me! They gave her a soft time of around 2-3. She had to get off of the phone quickly...think they were coming in to talk to her.

Augustmom0003

T

tammykrumrey

I am so excited for her!! Prayers heading her way! I cannot beleive that they already have lungs for her!!!

T

tammykrumrey

I am so excited for her!! Prayers heading her way! I cannot beleive that they already have lungs for her!!!