littledebbie

Gravey

Breathe easy little debbie. although i only heard from you through a couple of my blogs, you were so loved.

Give my baby a kiss for me.

Graves

Gravey

Breathe easy little debbie. although i only heard from you through a couple of my blogs, you were so loved.

Graves

Gravey

Graves

Gravey

Graves

Gravey

<br />
<br />Give my baby a kiss for me.
<br />
<br />Graves

auntieofdeb

Hi--this is auntie of deb. Debbie's Mom just told me about these posts today, and I can't tell you how touched we are. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by without our girl. It's been hard, sad, and still unbelievable. A year of firsts without her and here we are, starting into our second.
Awhile before she died, Debbie told her Mom she had set out to find the perfect song, and after much research, determined that the best song ever may be "Moon River." When her Mom made the DVD slideshow for Debbie's memorial, she made a playlist of "That's Life", (Debbie loved Sinatra) and then "Moon River." (One reason I haven't sent the DVD to those I promised [I am SO sorry] is because we still haven't figured out how to get "Moon River" to play. It played when we showed it with the laptop and projector, but not on the DVDs we burned. But I digress.
Tomorrow, July 18, 2008, Debbie's mom and 3 of her aunties will have lunch on a deck overlooking the Sacramento river, and we will take a little road trip down the River Road. We'll play Debbie's ipod and keep our eyes open for a petite girl with long brown hair, happily drifting on a raft, off to see the world. I'm thinking we may just see her.
Thank you to all for your love and remembrances.
Auntie Lynne

auntieofdeb

Hi--this is auntie of deb. Debbie's Mom just told me about these posts today, and I can't tell you how touched we are. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by without our girl. It's been hard, sad, and still unbelievable. A year of firsts without her and here we are, starting into our second.
Awhile before she died, Debbie told her Mom she had set out to find the perfect song, and after much research, determined that the best song ever may be "Moon River." When her Mom made the DVD slideshow for Debbie's memorial, she made a playlist of "That's Life", (Debbie loved Sinatra) and then "Moon River." (One reason I haven't sent the DVD to those I promised [I am SO sorry] is because we still haven't figured out how to get "Moon River" to play. It played when we showed it with the laptop and projector, but not on the DVDs we burned. But I digress.
Tomorrow, July 18, 2008, Debbie's mom and 3 of her aunties will have lunch on a deck overlooking the Sacramento river, and we will take a little road trip down the River Road. We'll play Debbie's ipod and keep our eyes open for a petite girl with long brown hair, happily drifting on a raft, off to see the world. I'm thinking we may just see her.
Auntie Lynne

auntieofdeb

Auntie Lynne

auntieofdeb

Auntie Lynne

auntieofdeb

<br />Awhile before she died, Debbie told her Mom she had set out to find the perfect song, and after much research, determined that the best song ever may be "Moon River." When her Mom made the DVD slideshow for Debbie's memorial, she made a playlist of "That's Life", (Debbie loved Sinatra) and then "Moon River." (One reason I haven't sent the DVD to those I promised [I am SO sorry] is because we still haven't figured out how to get "Moon River" to play. It played when we showed it with the laptop and projector, but not on the DVDs we burned. But I digress.
<br />Tomorrow, July 18, 2008, Debbie's mom and 3 of her aunties will have lunch on a deck overlooking the Sacramento river, and we will take a little road trip down the River Road. We'll play Debbie's ipod and keep our eyes open for a petite girl with long brown hair, happily drifting on a raft, off to see the world. I'm thinking we may just see her.
<br />Thank you to all for your love and remembrances.
<br />Auntie Lynne

blindhearted

Breathe Easy Debbie. It's hard to believe a year has come and gone. She is still deeply missed. Everytime I see shoes (like christmas orniments), I think of her.

blindhearted

Breathe Easy Debbie. It's hard to believe a year has come and gone. She is still deeply missed. Everytime I see shoes (like christmas orniments), I think of her.

blindhearted

blindhearted

blindhearted