Looking for CF people to talk to in their 20's

AimeeSue82

hey all! I'm Aimee, 27, I live in Illinois. I have a few CF friends, but most of the non-cfers in my life don't really get it. I'm on Facebook Aimee Kidwell in Peoria, IL. Or email me: AimeeSue82@yahoo.com

hope to talk to a few of you soon.

AimeeSue82

hey all! I'm Aimee, 27, I live in Illinois. I have a few CF friends, but most of the non-cfers in my life don't really get it. I'm on Facebook Aimee Kidwell in Peoria, IL. Or email me: AimeeSue82@yahoo.com

AimeeSue82

AimeeSue82

AimeeSue82

<br />
<br />hope to talk to a few of you soon.

randomgirl

Heeeey there, I'm 21 too, and in Texas. I don't know how yall know cf people in real life...that's so rare it seems. But my sister whose 25 also has cf...yay? Anyways...I have a facebook and myspace too. Yep

~Patricia (Patty) Dow

randomgirl

Heeeey there, I'm 21 too, and in Texas. I don't know how yall know cf people in real life...that's so rare it seems. But my sister whose 25 also has cf...yay? Anyways...I have a facebook and myspace too. Yep

~Patricia (Patty) Dow

randomgirl

~Patricia (Patty) Dow

randomgirl

~Patricia (Patty) Dow

randomgirl

<br />
<br />~Patricia (Patty) Dow

Lance2020x

Wow I wasn't aware we had so many active 20's members!

Hey Jason, I'm 23 as well. I have made some very dear friends through this site and while I don't use AIM, please feel free to private message me.

As Melissa said there is also a chat and, while there are not often many people in there, we could easily set up a time where the young adults meet in chat to, well, chat.

Lance2020x

Hey Jason, I'm 23 as well. I have made some very dear friends through this site and while I don't use AIM, please feel free to private message me.

As Melissa said there is also a chat and, while there are not often many people in there, we could easily set up a time where the young adults meet in chat to, well, chat.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

<br />
<br />Hey Jason, I'm 23 as well. I have made some very dear friends through this site and while I don't use AIM, please feel free to private message me.
<br />
<br />As Melissa said there is also a chat and, while there are not often many people in there, we could easily set up a time where the young adults meet in chat to, well, chat.