Looking like you have CF

Skye

I think most of the pictures on this forum do not have a CF look. I am surprised at the variety of shapes and sizes. If I saw most of ya in a crowd, I wouldn't know.

Skye

I think most of the pictures on this forum do not have a CF look. I am surprised at the variety of shapes and sizes. If I saw most of ya in a crowd, I wouldn't know.

Skye

Skye

Skye

sweetdeal

I have never thought I looked like I have CF. The only thing that's noticable is that I'm very small (I hate the word skinny). No clubbed fingers or anything.

sweetdeal

I have never thought I looked like I have CF. The only thing that's noticable is that I'm very small (I hate the word skinny). No clubbed fingers or anything.

sweetdeal

sweetdeal

sweetdeal