Looking like you have CF

docho

dude u look better than most non cfers i know ,thats bad ass. do u work out a lot?have u always been able to maintain ur weight.

docho

dude u look better than most non cfers i know ,thats bad ass. do u work out a lot?have u always been able to maintain ur weight.

docho

docho

docho

kswitch

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Solo</b></i>

I think I could fool Slyvia Brown.</end quote></div>

'tis no great feat i'm afraid, reality seems to fool sylvia brown.

i've been told by people familiar with cf that i have the cf look. of course people who don't kow of cf can't make that connection, but i have been told that (without my shirt on) i look like an ethiopian, and a girl at the counter at jc penney's was taken aback by how many links she had to take out of a watch band to fit my wrist.

i don't see the clubbing in my fingers, but my doc does. my voice is definitely affected by 29 years of coughing. and i am pretty self conscious of the barrel-shaped, underdeveloped chest. yay cf.

kswitch

i've been told by people familiar with cf that i have the cf look. of course people who don't kow of cf can't make that connection, but i have been told that (without my shirt on) i look like an ethiopian, and a girl at the counter at jc penney's was taken aback by how many links she had to take out of a watch band to fit my wrist.

i don't see the clubbing in my fingers, but my doc does. my voice is definitely affected by 29 years of coughing. and i am pretty self conscious of the barrel-shaped, underdeveloped chest. yay cf.

kswitch

kswitch

I think I could fool Slyvia Brown.</end quote>

kswitch

I think I could fool Slyvia Brown.</end quote>

leothelioness26

I don't look or sound like I have CF. I am short and pale. My toes have clubbed but just a little on my fingers. I not skinny or over weight. I'm in normal weight. I don't look sick. People are surprised when they find out I have CF.

leothelioness26

I don't look or sound like I have CF. I am short and pale. My toes have clubbed but just a little on my fingers. I not skinny or over weight. I'm in normal weight. I don't look sick. People are surprised when they find out I have CF.

leothelioness26

leothelioness26

leothelioness26

Ricky123

great post

yeah you can tell if i have cf bby looking at my body structure,i have somewhat bony shoulders and a wide chest,this i believe is due to lack of digestion hence the lack of muscle,ive also been told i am around only 75% physically of what i should be (ie not as strong as i should be) also i have clubbed fingerernails

Ricky123

great post

yeah you can tell if i have cf bby looking at my body structure,i have somewhat bony shoulders and a wide chest,this i believe is due to lack of digestion hence the lack of muscle,ive also been told i am around only 75% physically of what i should be (ie not as strong as i should be) also i have clubbed fingerernails

Ricky123

great post

Ricky123

great post

Ricky123

great post