lung functions...

mom2lillian

21Feb2008: FVC 105.3 FEV1 99.3 FEV25-75% 89.1

My worst (on record) was at the time of dianosis (21yo)and were just below 80% however that was just after 2 rounds cipro and I know I was ALOT lower than that a few months prior.

mom2lillian

My worst (on record) was at the time of dianosis (21yo)and were just below 80% however that was just after 2 rounds cipro and I know I was ALOT lower than that a few months prior.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />My worst (on record) was at the time of dianosis (21yo)and were just below 80% however that was just after 2 rounds cipro and I know I was ALOT lower than that a few months prior.

R

Rickiesmom

I thought I would just ask here on this post, rather than start a new one. You Mom's out there what are your children's lung function tests results? I know a lot is based on technique-Rickie's FEV1 is 51% and FEF25-75% is 19%. He has had higher results prior to this winter. Hoping this isn't his baseline. He is 6 and a half. thanks.

R

Rickiesmom

I thought I would just ask here on this post, rather than start a new one. You Mom's out there what are your children's lung function tests results? I know a lot is based on technique-Rickie's FEV1 is 51% and FEF25-75% is 19%. He has had higher results prior to this winter. Hoping this isn't his baseline. He is 6 and a half. thanks.

R

Rickiesmom

R

Rickiesmom

R

Rickiesmom