lung functions...

smoothdave

i hear u talking about the amount of litres...?( if i remember rightly this is the amount of litres u blow out??) i cant exacly remember what mines is to be honest. whats the best u have heard?
and another question.... i am hearing percentages as well, ( also again i cant remember mine) but can u have a good litre score and then a not so good percentage score.( i hope u understand what i am asking)
i just really dont understand all of that stuff... i am going to have to start paying a bit more attention to that sort of stuff. any feed back would be good, i will keep checkin the site.

smoothdave

i hear u talking about the amount of litres...?( if i remember rightly this is the amount of litres u blow out??) i cant exacly remember what mines is to be honest. whats the best u have heard?
and another question.... i am hearing percentages as well, ( also again i cant remember mine) but can u have a good litre score and then a not so good percentage score.( i hope u understand what i am asking)
i just really dont understand all of that stuff... i am going to have to start paying a bit more attention to that sort of stuff. any feed back would be good, i will keep checkin the site.

smoothdave

smoothdave

smoothdave

<br />and another question.... i am hearing percentages as well, ( also again i cant remember mine) but can u have a good litre score and then a not so good percentage score.( i hope u understand what i am asking)
<br /> i just really dont understand all of that stuff... i am going to have to start paying a bit more attention to that sort of stuff. any feed back would be good, i will keep checkin the site.

smoothdave

smoothdave

smoothdave

smoothdave

smoothdave

<br />and another question.... i am hearing percentages as well, ( also again i cant remember mine) but can u have a good litre score and then a not so good percentage score.( i hope u understand what i am asking)
<br /> i just really dont understand all of that stuff... i am going to have to start paying a bit more attention to that sort of stuff. any feed back would be good, i will keep checkin the site.

MOME2RT

Reeces worst was 39% FEV1. That was when he was sick every month % when he had 2 lungs! The best was 72%....that was about a year in a half ago & he was on iv antis.

This past fri his FEV 1 was 63% & thats about his baseline now with one lung! He didnt loose any function when they took out his left lung...his left lung was not functioning at all!

MOME2RT

Reeces worst was 39% FEV1. That was when he was sick every month % when he had 2 lungs! The best was 72%....that was about a year in a half ago & he was on iv antis.

This past fri his FEV 1 was 63% & thats about his baseline now with one lung! He didnt loose any function when they took out his left lung...his left lung was not functioning at all!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

<br />
<br />This past fri his FEV 1 was 63% & thats about his baseline now with one lung! He didnt loose any function when they took out his left lung...his left lung was not functioning at all!