MEETING WITH THE SCHOOL NURSE

cfkids

Just wanted to add that the cystic fibrosis hotline for cf support as well as teaching school staff about cf is open 24 hr a day and that last week i receved 90 calls so due to the amount of call s i will keep the line open. if you are wondering what the line is for its to help teachers nurses etc learn about cystic fibrosis .. I alos wanted to say that its a very good book that you have given to the school as well but if any teacher or staff member needs extra help and they would like to talk with a cf adult patient and a cf nursing asst they are welcome to call me at 1-866-714-2365 or they can call 1-612-282-1211 I have talked at many schools in the past and im willing to do so again if im needed . to make sure everyone is one the same page

may god be with you all
david

cfkids

Just wanted to add that the cystic fibrosis hotline for cf support as well as teaching school staff about cf is open 24 hr a day and that last week i receved 90 calls so due to the amount of call s i will keep the line open. if you are wondering what the line is for its to help teachers nurses etc learn about cystic fibrosis .. I alos wanted to say that its a very good book that you have given to the school as well but if any teacher or staff member needs extra help and they would like to talk with a cf adult patient and a cf nursing asst they are welcome to call me at 1-866-714-2365 or they can call 1-612-282-1211 I have talked at many schools in the past and im willing to do so again if im needed . to make sure everyone is one the same page

may god be with you all
david

cfkids

may god be with you all
david

cfkids

may god be with you all
david

cfkids

may god be with you all
david