Memories of Lauren (lightNlife)

A

Aspiemom

I will be PMing you in the next day or two. I was tempted to call you, but figured the PM would be less emotional!

A

Aspiemom

I will be PMing you in the next day or two. I was tempted to call you, but figured the PM would be less emotional!

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

MicheleGazelle

Lauren was very kind to me. It meant a lot to me. I've gotten a lot of flack from this community, but Lauren was a striking exception. She PM'd me a few times and was always extremely nice, in a genuine way, not a facade. I'm sorry I did not get a chance to know her better. She seemed like a remarkable person.

MicheleGazelle

Lauren was very kind to me. It meant a lot to me. I've gotten a lot of flack from this community, but Lauren was a striking exception. She PM'd me a few times and was always extremely nice, in a genuine way, not a facade. I'm sorry I did not get a chance to know her better. She seemed like a remarkable person.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

65rosessamurai

Hi Brad,

Welcome to the CF community and lightNlife's lighter side. I have a lot of pm's I'm willing to share with you. I'm sure it would not only bring a smile to your face but open up a new page to see how she affected others here on this site.

I cannot give you an immediate reply on the pm's but will send them as soon as I can.

Best to you and hope things are going as best that they can.

Your friend from the CF community,

Fred, aka 65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

Hi Brad,

Welcome to the CF community and lightNlife's lighter side. I have a lot of pm's I'm willing to share with you. I'm sure it would not only bring a smile to your face but open up a new page to see how she affected others here on this site.

I cannot give you an immediate reply on the pm's but will send them as soon as I can.

Fred, aka 65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

Hi Brad,

Fred, aka 65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

Hi Brad,

Fred, aka 65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

Hi Brad,
<br />
<br />Welcome to the CF community and lightNlife's lighter side. I have a lot of pm's I'm willing to share with you. I'm sure it would not only bring a smile to your face but open up a new page to see how she affected others here on this site.
<br />
<br />I cannot give you an immediate reply on the pm's but will send them as soon as I can.
<br />
<br />Best to you and hope things are going as best that they can.
<br />
<br />Your friend from the CF community,
<br />
<br />Fred, aka 65rosessamurai