Memories of Lauren (lightNlife)

Imogene

Administrator
Brad: I passed your hotel on 29th street in NYC with Jada this morning. I can't believe how lucky Peter and I were last year to meet both of you and have dinner at the Ocean Grille.

I hope you saw this thread that Debbi started:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.cysticfibrosis.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=3213&threadid=49420&highlight_key=y">LightNLife</a>

I, of course, have many Second Life memories because our Avatars were very close...
I'll be writing more this weekend.
Comfort and Peace my friend!
Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Brad: I passed your hotel on 29th street in NYC with Jada this morning. I can't believe how lucky Peter and I were last year to meet both of you and have dinner at the Ocean Grille.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.cysticfibrosis.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=3213&threadid=49420&highlight_key=y">LightNLife</a>

I, of course, have many Second Life memories because our Avatars were very close...
Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
<br />
<br />I hope you saw this thread that Debbi started:
<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.cysticfibrosis.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=3213&threadid=49420&highlight_key=y">LightNLife</a>
<br />
<br />I, of course, have many Second Life memories because our Avatars were very close...
<br />I'll be writing more this weekend.
<br />Comfort and Peace my friend!
<br />Jeanne

lilywing

Hi Brad

I didn't know Lauren well. However, shortly after I joined this site, I was in hospital, desperate and depressed. LightNlife responded and was so understanding, uplifting, and truly wonderful. I was struck by how fitting the name lightNlife was to this person, someone I didn't know but who was there for me in a time of need.
Now that I see this picture of the two of you, I feel the name is more fitting than ever!! What a great spirit!

Take care

lilywing

Hi Brad

I didn't know Lauren well. However, shortly after I joined this site, I was in hospital, desperate and depressed. LightNlife responded and was so understanding, uplifting, and truly wonderful. I was struck by how fitting the name lightNlife was to this person, someone I didn't know but who was there for me in a time of need.
Now that I see this picture of the two of you, I feel the name is more fitting than ever!! What a great spirit!

Take care

lilywing

Hi Brad

Take care

lilywing

Hi Brad

Take care

lilywing

Hi Brad
<br />
<br />I didn't know Lauren well. However, shortly after I joined this site, I was in hospital, desperate and depressed. LightNlife responded and was so understanding, uplifting, and truly wonderful. I was struck by how fitting the name lightNlife was to this person, someone I didn't know but who was there for me in a time of need.
<br />Now that I see this picture of the two of you, I feel the name is more fitting than ever!! What a great spirit!
<br />
<br />Take care

momtoCory

Hi Brad-

I shared a lot of discussions with lauren about Cepacia. My son also had Cepacia and Lauren was always quick to share her own personal experiences with living with it. Even with her own struggles, she was ALWAYS there to lend a shoulder to cry on, advice, and even cheering up. I learned SO VERY much from her.

What amazed me the most was that she never, never complained. She refused to allow CF and all that came with CF to take away her love in God and her belief. I too, learned a great deal from her in that area. I myself did not come from a strong faith background. And seeing the way her faith lifted her in even the toughest moments, was always amazing to me.

I visited her personal blog often and was amazed at her writing ability and her ability to share insights and teaching about CF. She was a complete value to everyone living with CF in their life.

I personally would have had a very difficult time making it through Cory's last few months without Lauren

momtoCory

Hi Brad-

I shared a lot of discussions with lauren about Cepacia. My son also had Cepacia and Lauren was always quick to share her own personal experiences with living with it. Even with her own struggles, she was ALWAYS there to lend a shoulder to cry on, advice, and even cheering up. I learned SO VERY much from her.

What amazed me the most was that she never, never complained. She refused to allow CF and all that came with CF to take away her love in God and her belief. I too, learned a great deal from her in that area. I myself did not come from a strong faith background. And seeing the way her faith lifted her in even the toughest moments, was always amazing to me.

I visited her personal blog often and was amazed at her writing ability and her ability to share insights and teaching about CF. She was a complete value to everyone living with CF in their life.

I personally would have had a very difficult time making it through Cory's last few months without Lauren

momtoCory

Hi Brad-

momtoCory

Hi Brad-

momtoCory

Hi Brad-
<br />
<br />I shared a lot of discussions with lauren about Cepacia. My son also had Cepacia and Lauren was always quick to share her own personal experiences with living with it. Even with her own struggles, she was ALWAYS there to lend a shoulder to cry on, advice, and even cheering up. I learned SO VERY much from her.
<br />
<br />What amazed me the most was that she never, never complained. She refused to allow CF and all that came with CF to take away her love in God and her belief. I too, learned a great deal from her in that area. I myself did not come from a strong faith background. And seeing the way her faith lifted her in even the toughest moments, was always amazing to me.
<br />
<br />I visited her personal blog often and was amazed at her writing ability and her ability to share insights and teaching about CF. She was a complete value to everyone living with CF in their life.
<br />
<br />I personally would have had a very difficult time making it through Cory's last few months without Lauren

lightNlifesMan

Michelle: It would have been tough getting through *Lauren's* last few months if it hadn't been for her, as well!

The last big interaction I remember with her was on the day before she had to be intubated, when she was so full of medications as to make her loopy and "out of it" for all intents and purposes. When I had to leave for the night to go home and sleep, she gave me the biggest hug ever and patted my back, like she was trying to comfort me. I remember thinking, "She's the one who needs comfort at this time! What's this about?" But she knew what I needed, and that'll be a precious memory forever.

lightNlifesMan

Michelle: It would have been tough getting through *Lauren's* last few months if it hadn't been for her, as well!

The last big interaction I remember with her was on the day before she had to be intubated, when she was so full of medications as to make her loopy and "out of it" for all intents and purposes. When I had to leave for the night to go home and sleep, she gave me the biggest hug ever and patted my back, like she was trying to comfort me. I remember thinking, "She's the one who needs comfort at this time! What's this about?" But she knew what I needed, and that'll be a precious memory forever.

lightNlifesMan

lightNlifesMan

lightNlifesMan

<br />
<br />The last big interaction I remember with her was on the day before she had to be intubated, when she was so full of medications as to make her loopy and "out of it" for all intents and purposes. When I had to leave for the night to go home and sleep, she gave me the biggest hug ever and patted my back, like she was trying to comfort me. I remember thinking, "She's the one who needs comfort at this time! What's this about?" But she knew what I needed, and that'll be a precious memory forever.