Memories of Lauren (lightNlife)

momtoCory

Brad-Cory did the same to me to me...The day before he passed, I was sitting at his bedside and I had tears in my eyes. His CO2 levels were very high and he had been in and out of it the whole day. He reached up and wiped the tears from eyes, and asked me what was the matter. he smiled and said "Don't cry for me mom".

I am sending you a PM

momtoCory

Brad-Cory did the same to me to me...The day before he passed, I was sitting at his bedside and I had tears in my eyes. His CO2 levels were very high and he had been in and out of it the whole day. He reached up and wiped the tears from eyes, and asked me what was the matter. he smiled and said "Don't cry for me mom".

I am sending you a PM

momtoCory

I am sending you a PM

momtoCory

I am sending you a PM

momtoCory

<br />
<br />I am sending you a PM

princessjdc

Hi Brad,

I didnt get to know Lauren very well, but we had pmed each other a few times, I had some questions and she gave me some very helpful information and I appreciated it very much. Glad to see you on here.

princessjdc

Hi Brad,

I didnt get to know Lauren very well, but we had pmed each other a few times, I had some questions and she gave me some very helpful information and I appreciated it very much. Glad to see you on here.

princessjdc

Hi Brad,

princessjdc

Hi Brad,

princessjdc

Hi Brad,
<br />
<br />I didnt get to know Lauren very well, but we had pmed each other a few times, I had some questions and she gave me some very helpful information and I appreciated it very much. Glad to see you on here.

Landy

Hi Brad,

I think very fondly of Lauren. She was always more than willing to share from her wealth of information on all things CF. I was amazed at all of the time she must have spent researching items that were on her very informative blog.

I loved receiving her daily <i>Pools of Grace</i> devotions! Often times, she would tie her struggles with CF into that day's devotions, so that added an extra dimension to her devotions for me personally.

I know that she felt so very blessed to have you as her husband and I was glad that she had you to take such good care of her. I am still keeping you in my prayers, for healing and strength.

Any time I PMd her, she would get right back with me. Here is an excerpt from one of the PMs I kept that may mean something to you. It was from December '07.

<i>Our Christmas plans are almost complete. We try our best to get together with both families, but of course, sacrifices need to be made. I think we're going to my husband's grandparents on the 23rd. My husband and I have our own little tradition of eating a nice meal on our wedding china on Christmas day. We actually use the good dishes more than a lot of people I know. Why register for them if you're not going to use them?

Well, I better be off! Have a great day and I'll catch up with you later. </i><><

Landy

Hi Brad,

I think very fondly of Lauren. She was always more than willing to share from her wealth of information on all things CF. I was amazed at all of the time she must have spent researching items that were on her very informative blog.

I loved receiving her daily <i>Pools of Grace</i> devotions! Often times, she would tie her struggles with CF into that day's devotions, so that added an extra dimension to her devotions for me personally.

I know that she felt so very blessed to have you as her husband and I was glad that she had you to take such good care of her. I am still keeping you in my prayers, for healing and strength.

Any time I PMd her, she would get right back with me. Here is an excerpt from one of the PMs I kept that may mean something to you. It was from December '07.

<i>Our Christmas plans are almost complete. We try our best to get together with both families, but of course, sacrifices need to be made. I think we're going to my husband's grandparents on the 23rd. My husband and I have our own little tradition of eating a nice meal on our wedding china on Christmas day. We actually use the good dishes more than a lot of people I know. Why register for them if you're not going to use them?

Well, I better be off! Have a great day and I'll catch up with you later. </i><><

Landy

Hi Brad,

Landy

Hi Brad,

Landy

Hi Brad,
<br />
<br />I think very fondly of Lauren. She was always more than willing to share from her wealth of information on all things CF. I was amazed at all of the time she must have spent researching items that were on her very informative blog.
<br />
<br />I loved receiving her daily <i>Pools of Grace</i> devotions! Often times, she would tie her struggles with CF into that day's devotions, so that added an extra dimension to her devotions for me personally.
<br />
<br />I know that she felt so very blessed to have you as her husband and I was glad that she had you to take such good care of her. I am still keeping you in my prayers, for healing and strength.
<br />
<br />Any time I PMd her, she would get right back with me. Here is an excerpt from one of the PMs I kept that may mean something to you. It was from December '07.
<br />
<br /><i>Our Christmas plans are almost complete. We try our best to get together with both families, but of course, sacrifices need to be made. I think we're going to my husband's grandparents on the 23rd. My husband and I have our own little tradition of eating a nice meal on our wedding china on Christmas day. We actually use the good dishes more than a lot of people I know. Why register for them if you're not going to use them?
<br />
<br />Well, I better be off! Have a great day and I'll catch up with you later. </i><><