Memory loss associated from CF?

Vampy

this is weird, i have noticed it before, has anyone experiances where at random times on random days, you cant remember anything, like for example...i remember something to do with contact to my temple area of my head, but i cant remember if i hit myself, or if someone hit me or what..all i remember is that its hurting. I can be going some where in a car, like from a to b, i will leave A, and be at b, and it felt like it took less then five minutes getting there, it doesnt feel like i drove there at all i cant remember seeing anything such as grave yards or stop rests or such, do you think this is bad? is it from cf..im afraid if i tell my dr that he will sign me off as unstable or something, they scare me O.O therapist, sneaky lil buggers can turn anything on you. its not all the time, its just randomly rare...i dont know what it is. it scares me sometimes.

Vampy

this is weird, i have noticed it before, has anyone experiances where at random times on random days, you cant remember anything, like for example...i remember something to do with contact to my temple area of my head, but i cant remember if i hit myself, or if someone hit me or what..all i remember is that its hurting. I can be going some where in a car, like from a to b, i will leave A, and be at b, and it felt like it took less then five minutes getting there, it doesnt feel like i drove there at all i cant remember seeing anything such as grave yards or stop rests or such, do you think this is bad? is it from cf..im afraid if i tell my dr that he will sign me off as unstable or something, they scare me O.O therapist, sneaky lil buggers can turn anything on you. its not all the time, its just randomly rare...i dont know what it is. it scares me sometimes.

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

debs2girls

I dont know about it being associated with c/f. This may or may not apply to you..but I know if I am super stressed, it happens to me more frequently than if I am not stressed.

You may want to seek medical advice about this.

debs2girls

I dont know about it being associated with c/f. This may or may not apply to you..but I know if I am super stressed, it happens to me more frequently than if I am not stressed.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

<br />
<br />You may want to seek medical advice about this.

Marjolein

I think it might have been 8 years ago or so but I remember that one time at clinic I told my doctor that I forgot a lot of things and that I had a hard time keeping my head to something. She decided to check my vitamin levels again and said that my vit E level was very low. She said it might have been contributed by that.

Marjolein

I think it might have been 8 years ago or so but I remember that one time at clinic I told my doctor that I forgot a lot of things and that I had a hard time keeping my head to something. She decided to check my vitamin levels again and said that my vit E level was very low. She said it might have been contributed by that.

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

JazzysMom

I had to laugh although I know its not funny.

So many things can cause what you experience. I do it all the time. I use to freak about it because I also have Epilepsy & thought I was having seizures while awake tho that is not my history.

All of it didnt start as much until my CF progressed. Some of started after having my daughter tho. I think it can be many things. Stress, LIFE (too many things on our minds), meds, low/high blood sugars, poor 02 saturation.

If its to the point of scaring you or being more then a bother in your life I would start working on the doctors ruling things out. Like vitamins & 02. Medical reasons seem to be a lot easier to fix.

If its not at that point yet then WELCOME TO THE CLUB, VAMPY!

JazzysMom

So many things can cause what you experience. I do it all the time. I use to freak about it because I also have Epilepsy & thought I was having seizures while awake tho that is not my history.

All of it didnt start as much until my CF progressed. Some of started after having my daughter tho. I think it can be many things. Stress, LIFE (too many things on our minds), meds, low/high blood sugars, poor 02 saturation.

If its to the point of scaring you or being more then a bother in your life I would start working on the doctors ruling things out. Like vitamins & 02. Medical reasons seem to be a lot easier to fix.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />So many things can cause what you experience. I do it all the time. I use to freak about it because I also have Epilepsy & thought I was having seizures while awake tho that is not my history.
<br />
<br />All of it didnt start as much until my CF progressed. Some of started after having my daughter tho. I think it can be many things. Stress, LIFE (too many things on our minds), meds, low/high blood sugars, poor 02 saturation.
<br />
<br />If its to the point of scaring you or being more then a bother in your life I would start working on the doctors ruling things out. Like vitamins & 02. Medical reasons seem to be a lot easier to fix.
<br />
<br />If its not at that point yet then WELCOME TO THE CLUB, VAMPY!