Men with CF who have had children using ICSI

rwatterson

There were a lot of very long, very personal posts regarding this topic. Basically, the only thing I may - or may not be adding (since I didn't read each post word for word) is the fact that any male carrier of CF may inherit certain symptoms, and this commonly may be CBAVD. So, yes, I'm guessing that several of the patients who have had males after doing ICSI may have fertility issues.

rwatterson

There were a lot of very long, very personal posts regarding this topic. Basically, the only thing I may - or may not be adding (since I didn't read each post word for word) is the fact that any male carrier of CF may inherit certain symptoms, and this commonly may be CBAVD. So, yes, I'm guessing that several of the patients who have had males after doing ICSI may have fertility issues.

rwatterson